The Idaho Vandals (8-18, 5-11 Big Sky) visit the Sacramento State Hornets (7-16, 3-13 Big Sky) after losing three road games in a row. The Hornets are favored by only 2 points in the contest, which begins at 10:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 24, 2022. The matchup has an over/under of 144.
Sacramento State vs. Idaho Predictions
Sacramento State vs. Idaho Betting Odds
|Sacramento State||-2||144 points|
Sacramento State vs. Idaho Last 10 Games
- Sacramento State covered the spread three times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- Sacramento State’s past 10 games saw four go over the total.
- The past 10 Hornets games averaged 6.9 fewer points (137.1) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Hornets’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 1.0 point lower than their season-long average.
- Idaho is 5-5 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Idaho’s past 10 contests saw six hit the over.
- The Vandals’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 149.1 points scored. That’s 5.1 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Vandals are scoring 73.0 points per game compared to their 73.8 season average.
Sacramento State vs. Idaho Betting Trends
- Sacramento State has covered the spread eight times over 21 games with a set spread.
- The Hornets have not covered a spread (0-3) when they are at least 2-point favorites.
- This season, Sacramento State’s games have hit the over nine times out of 21 chances.
- The 64.1 points per game the Hornets score are 16.0 fewer points than the Vandals give up (80.1).
- Idaho has covered the spread in a game 15 times this season (15-9-0).
- The Vandals have an ATS record of 15-7 when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- Idaho games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 14 times out of 24 chances this year.
- The Vandals’ 73.8 points per game are just 3.1 more points than the 70.7 the Hornets give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 70.7 points, Idaho is 11-3 against the spread and 8-8 overall.
Sacramento State vs. Idaho Over/Under Trends
- Sacramento State and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (144 points) five times this season.
- There have been 17 Idaho games that have finished with a combined score over 144 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 137.9 points per game, 6.1 points fewer than the point total of 144 for this contest.
- These two teams give up a combined 150.8 points per game, 6.8 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Hornets games is 137.7 points, 6.3 fewer than the over/under of 144 points for this contest.
- A difference of 3.2 points separates the average total points bet in Vandals’ games (147.2 points) and this game’s over/under (144 points).
Sacramento State Team Leaders
- Bryce Fowler: 17.5 PTS, 1.6 STL, 48.2 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (16-for-49)
- Zach Chappell: 11.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39.1 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (33-for-93)
- Jonathan Komagum: 6.5 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 50.6 FG%
- Cameron Wilbon: 8.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.1 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (10-for-29)
- William FitzPatrick: 9.1 PTS, 37.6 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (58-for-147)
Idaho Team Leaders
- Trevante Anderson: 13.8 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (30-for-97)
- Mikey Dixon: 17.0 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 42.4 3PT% (42-for-99)
- Rashad Smith: 10.2 PTS, 42.0 FG%, 43.9 3PT% (47-for-107)
- Tanner Christensen: 8.7 PTS, 57.1 FG%
- JeMeil King: 6.4 PTS, 53.7 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (7-for-19)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.