The Quinnipiac Bobcats (12-12, 7-9 MAAC) are at home in MAAC play against the Siena Saints (13-11, 10-6 MAAC) on Thursday, February 24, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The Bobcats are 2.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup has a point total of 141.5.
Quinnipiac vs. Siena Predictions
Quinnipiac vs. Siena Betting Odds
Quinnipiac vs. Siena Last 10 Games
- Quinnipiac is 4-6 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Quinnipiac and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Bobcats games averaged 143.4 total points, 1.9 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Bobcats have a points-per-game average 1.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Siena is 6-4 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Siena games have surpassed the set total five times.
- The Saints’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 133.5 points scored. That’s eight fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Saints are scoring 67.2 points per game compared to their 66.1 season average.
Quinnipiac vs. Siena Betting Trends
- Quinnipiac has put together a 10-11-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bobcats are 2-3 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Quinnipiac’s games have gone over the total 10 times out of 21 chances this season.
- The Bobcats score only 3.8 more points per game (72.9) than the Saints allow (69.1).
- Quinnipiac is 7-4 against the spread and 11-2 overall when scoring more than 69.1 points.
- Siena is 12-10-0 against the spread this season.
- The Saints are 7-5 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Siena’s games have gone over the total 12 times out of 22 chances this year.
- The Saints score an average of 66.1 points per game, 5.8 fewer points than the 71.9 the Bobcats give up to opponents.
- Siena is 6-1 against the spread and 7-1 overall when it scores more than 71.9 points.
Quinnipiac vs. Siena Over/Under Trends
- A total of 11 Quinnipiac games this season have gone over Thursday’s total of 141.5 points.
- This season, seven games Siena played finished with a combined score over 141.5 points.
- The Bobcats average 72.9 points per game against the Saints’ 66.1, totaling 2.5 points under the matchup’s total of 141.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 141 points per game, 0.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Bobcats games is 140.3 points, 1.2 fewer than the over/under of 141.5 points for this contest.
- Saints games have an over/under of 133.6 points this season, 7.9 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Quinnipiac Team Leaders
- Kevin Marfo: 10.5 PTS, 10.6 REB, 48.3 FG%
- Matt Balanc: 14.6 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (43-for-115)
- Dezi Jones: 10.2 PTS, 46.9 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (32-for-91)
- Tymu Chenery: 8.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.2 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (25-for-81)
- Jacob Rigoni: 8.1 PTS, 36 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (42-for-128)
Siena Team Leaders
- Anthony Gaines: 11.2 PTS, 7.1 REB, 41.5 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (13-for-45)
- Jackson Stormo: 11.1 PTS, 7 REB, 1.3 BLK, 55 FG%
- Colby Rogers: 13.5 PTS, 41 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (55-for-140)
- Nick Hopkins: 7.9 PTS, 1.7 STL, 41 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (38-for-101)
- Jared Billups: 5.9 PTS, 47.5 FG%, 28 3PT% (7-for-25)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.