The Portland Pilots (16-12, 6-6 WCC) are 1-point underdogs as they look to continue a five-game win streak when they visit the Pacific (CA) Tigers (8-19, 3-9 WCC) on Thursday, February 24, 2022 at Alex G. Spanos Center. The game airs at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 138.
Pacific (CA) vs. Portland Predictions
Pacific (CA) vs. Portland Betting Odds
|Pacific (CA)||-1||138 points|
Pacific (CA) vs. Portland Last 10 Games
- Pacific (CA) is 3-7 overall and 3-5-2 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Pacific (CA)’s past 10 contests saw six hit the over.
- The past 10 Tigers games averaged 0.6 more points (138.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Tigers are scoring 0.9 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Portland covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Portland and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Pilots games averaged 4.6 more points (142.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Pilots have a 70.8 points-per-game average, 2.8 points below their season-long scoring average.
Pacific (CA) vs. Portland Betting Trends
- Pacific (CA) has covered the spread five times in 26 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 1-point favorites or more, the Tigers have an ATS record of only 2-5-2.
- Pacific (CA)’s games have gone over the total 15 times out of 26 chances this season.
- The Tigers score 5.7 fewer points per game (65.3) than the Pilots give up (71.0).
- Pacific (CA) has a 4-1 record against the spread and a 6-0 record overall when scoring more than 71.0 points.
- Portland has covered the spread 16 times over 26 games with a set spread.
- The Pilots are 11-3-1 ATS when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- Games involving Portland have hit the over 11 times out of 26 chances this season.
- The Pilots score an average of 73.6 points per game, just 2.1 more points than the 71.5 the Tigers allow.
- When it scores more than 71.5 points, Portland is 6-5-1 against the spread and 11-3 overall.
Pacific (CA) vs. Portland Over/Under Trends
- Pacific (CA) and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total of 138 points 11 times this season.
- There have been 14 Portland games that have ended with a combined score over 138 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 138.9 points per game, 0.9 points more than the total of 138 for this matchup.
- This game’s total is 4.5 fewer points than the 142.5 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Tigers games is 2.3 points fewer than the over/under of 138 points in this contest.
- Pilots’ games have a total points bet of 144.1 points this season, 6.1 points more than the over/under for this game.
Pacific (CA) Team Leaders
- Alphonso Anderson: 11.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 38.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (28-for-84)
- Jeremiah Bailey: 11.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 42.6 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (37-for-97)
- Pierre Crockrell II: 6.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.3 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (6-for-15)
- Nicquel Blake: 8.8 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 20.8 3PT% (10-for-48)
- Luke Avdalovic: 9.9 PTS, 38.2 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (38-for-107)
Portland Team Leaders
- Tyler Robertson: 15.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.4 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (48-for-134)
- Moses Wood: 13.7 PTS, 48.9 FG%, 44.9 3PT% (53-for-118)
- Chris Austin: 13.9 PTS, 41.0 FG%, 32.0 3PT% (39-for-122)
- Michael Meadows: 10.3 PTS, 38.8 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (22-for-72)
- Chika Nduka: 7.4 PTS, 50.7 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (3-for-13)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.