The Eastern Washington Eagles (14-13, 8-8 Big Sky) are 5.5-point underdogs as they try to break a five-game road losing streak when they take on the Northern Colorado Bears (16-12, 11-5 Big Sky) on Thursday, February 24, 2022 at Bank of Colorado Arena at Butler-Hancock Athletic Center. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 159.5.
Northern Colorado vs. Eastern Washington Predictions
Northern Colorado vs. Eastern Washington Betting Odds
|Northern Colorado||-5.5||159.5 points|
Northern Colorado vs. Eastern Washington Last 10 Games
- Northern Colorado has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Northern Colorado’s last 10 outings saw six go over the total.
- The last 10 Bears games averaged 150.4 total points, 9.1 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Bears have a points-per-game average 2.4 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Eastern Washington is 4-6 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Eastern Washington and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Eagles games averaged 150.5 total points, nine fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Eagles’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 77, 0.1 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Northern Colorado vs. Eastern Washington Betting Trends
- Northern Colorado is 11-12-2 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point favorites or more, the Bears have an ATS record of 3-6.
- Northern Colorado’s games have gone over the total 16 times out of 25 chances this season.
- The Bears put up just 3.3 more points per game (78.0) than the Eagles allow (74.7).
- Northern Colorado has a 9-5-2 record against the spread and a 13-6 record overall when scoring more than 74.7 points.
- Eastern Washington has covered the spread 16 times in 25 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when an underdog by 5.5 points or more, the Eagles are 7-4 against the spread.
- Eastern Washington games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 15 times out of 25 chances this year.
- The Eagles score an average of 77.1 points per game, just 1.2 more points than the 75.9 the Bears give up.
- When it scores more than 75.9 points, Eastern Washington is 8-6 against the spread and 9-7 overall.
Northern Colorado vs. Eastern Washington Over/Under Trends
- Eight Northern Colorado games this season have gone over Thursday’s total of 159.5 points.
- A total of 10 of Eastern Washington’s games finished with a combined score higher than 159.5 points this season.
- The point total for the matchup of 159.5 is 4.4 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Bears (78.0 points per game) and the Eagles (77.1 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 150.6 points per game, 8.9 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Bears games is 146.6 points, 12.9 fewer than the over/under of 159.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 10.7 points more than the average over/under in Eagles’ games this season (148.8 points).
Northern Colorado Team Leaders
- Daylen Kountz: 20.5 PTS, 50.5 FG%, 41 3PT% (43-for-105)
- Bodie Hume: 11.6 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (47-for-144)
- Matt Johnson: 13.1 PTS, 48.5 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (56-for-136)
- Kur Jockuch: 8.8 PTS, 8.4 REB, 63.9 FG%
- Dru Kuxhausen: 11.6 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 43.9 3PT% (87-for-198)
Eastern Washington Team Leaders
- Rylan Bergersen: 13.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 47.7 FG%, 25 3PT% (18-for-72)
- Steele Venters: 16.8 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 45.1 3PT% (69-for-153)
- Linton Acliese: 16.4 PTS, 7.1 REB, 52.9 FG%, 36 3PT% (32-for-89)
- Angelo Allegri: 11.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.1 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (60-for-169)
- Ethan Price: 9.4 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 42.2 3PT% (27-for-64)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.