The No. 19 Murray State Racers (26-2, 16-0 OVC) will attempt to build on a 16-game win streak when they host the Belmont Bruins (24-5, 14-2 OVC) at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 24, 2022 as 3-point favorites. The Bruins have won 10 games in a row. The point total is set at 144 for the matchup.
Murray State vs. Belmont Predictions
Murray State vs. Belmont Betting Odds
|Murray State||-3||144 points|
Murray State vs. Belmont Last 10 Games
- Murray State is 10-0 overall and 4-5-1 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 Murray State games has surpassed the set total three times.
- The last 10 Racers games averaged 139.2 total points, 4.8 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their past 10 games, the Racers have scored 6.1 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Belmont has a 9-1 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Belmont’s past 10 outings saw four go over the total.
- The Bruins’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 145.2 points scored. That’s 1.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Bruins are scoring 79.5 points per game compared to their 80.4 season average.
Murray State vs. Belmont Betting Trends
- Murray State has registered a 15-9-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Racers have an ATS record of 12-8-1 when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- Murray State’s games have gone over the total 10 times out of 26 chances this season.
- The Racers put up 79.8 points per game, 11.3 more points than the 68.5 the Bruins allow.
- When Murray State totals more than 68.5 points, it is 13-5-1 against the spread and 22-0 overall.
- Belmont has covered the spread in a game 15 times this season (15-14-1).
- The Bruins have an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- This year, 13 of Belmont’s games have gone over the point total out of 31 chances.
- The Bruins put up 18.2 more points per game (80.4) than the Racers give up to opponents (62.2).
- When it scores more than 62.2 points, Belmont is 14-9-1 against the spread and 23-2 overall.
Murray State vs. Belmont Over/Under Trends
- This season, six of Murray State’s 26 games have gone over Thursday’s over/under of 144 points.
- There have been 16 Belmont games that have finished with a combined score over 144 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 160.2 points per game, 16.2 points more than the over/under of 144 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 130.7 points per game, 13.3 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Racers have seen a 140.5 average over/under in their games this season, 3.5 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 4.2 points fewer than the average over/under in Bruins’ games this season (148.2 points).
Murray State Team Leaders
- K.J. Williams: 17.6 PTS, 8.6 REB, 1.6 STL, 54.3 FG%, 29.1 3PT% (25-for-86)
- Tevin Brown: 16.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 42.8 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (89-for-226)
- Justice Hill: 13.3 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.1 STL, 42.3 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (52-for-145)
- Trae Hannibal: 8.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 52.4 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (4-for-13)
- Damiree Burns: 6.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 58.8 FG%
Belmont Team Leaders
- Nick Muszynski: 16.4 PTS, 1.8 BLK, 56.7 FG%, 20 3PT% (6-for-30)
- Grayson Murphy: 7.4 PTS, 6 AST, 2.4 STL, 52.5 FG%, 23.4 3PT% (11-for-47)
- Ben Sheppard: 16.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 50.9 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (66-for-172)
- Will Richard: 11.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46.6 FG%, 32 3PT% (40-for-125)
- Luke Smith: 8.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.2 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (50-for-140)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.