The Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (20-7, 11-3 C-USA) are 8.5-point favorites as they try to continue a 13-game home winning streak when they take on the Marshall Thundering Herd (11-17, 4-11 C-USA) on Thursday, February 24, 2022 at Murphy Athletic Center. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under is 153.5 for the matchup.
Middle Tennessee vs. Marshall Predictions
Middle Tennessee vs. Marshall Betting Odds
|Middle Tennessee||-8.5||153.5 points|
Middle Tennessee vs. Marshall Last 10 Games
- Middle Tennessee has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Middle Tennessee games has surpassed the set total seven times.
- The last 10 Blue Raiders games averaged 140.3 total points, 13.2 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Blue Raiders have scored 3.2 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Marshall covered the spread four times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Marshall games have surpassed the set total five times.
- The Thundering Herd’s last 10 outings have ended with an average of 148 points scored. That’s 5.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Thundering Herd are scoring 73.5 points per game compared to their 74.8 season average.
Middle Tennessee vs. Marshall Betting Trends
- Middle Tennessee has gone 19-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Blue Raiders have an ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 8.5-point favorites.
- This season, 15 of Middle Tennessee’s games have gone over the point total out of 24 chances.
- The Blue Raiders score only 1.5 fewer points per game (75.1) than the Thundering Herd allow (76.6).
- Middle Tennessee is 9-1 against the spread and 11-1 overall when scoring more than 76.6 points.
- Marshall is 7-19-0 against the spread this season.
- The Thundering Herd have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- This year, 12 of Marshall’s games have gone over the point total out of 26 chances.
- The Thundering Herd’s 74.8 points per game are 7.7 more points than the 67.1 the Blue Raiders allow.
- Marshall is 6-9 against the spread and 10-7 overall when it scores more than 67.1 points.
Middle Tennessee vs. Marshall Over/Under Trends
- This season, Middle Tennessee and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total of 153.5 points nine times.
- There have been 11 Marshall games that have ended with a combined score over 153.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 149.9 points per game, 3.6 points fewer than the total of 153.5 for this matchup.
- This game’s total is 9.8 fewer points than the 143.7 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Blue Raiders have seen a 139 average over/under in their games this season, 14.5 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Thundering Herd games have an over/under of 150.8 points this season, 2.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Middle Tennessee Team Leaders
- Josh Jefferson: 15 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.8 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (68-for-178)
- Donovan Sims: 10.9 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (38-for-108)
- Eli Lawrence: 10.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 42.7 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (42-for-125)
- DeAndre Dishman: 8.6 PTS, 50 FG%
- Camryn Weston: 8.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 55.2 FG%, 30 3PT% (12-for-40)
Marshall Team Leaders
- Taevion Kinsey: 19 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 15.9 3PT% (13-for-82)
- Andrew Taylor: 14 PTS, 1.9 STL, 42.2 FG%, 31.5 3PT% (51-for-162)
- Obinna Anochili-Killen: 11.9 PTS, 2.8 BLK, 49.2 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (26-for-85)
- Darius George: 7 PTS, 54.5 FG%, 20.5 3PT% (9-for-44)
- Mikel Beyers: 7 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (22-for-77)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.