The Memphis Tigers (15-9, 9-5 AAC) are heavy favorites (-11.5) as they try to continue a three-game home win streak when they square off against the Temple Owls (15-9, 8-5 AAC) on Thursday, February 24, 2022 at FedExForum. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 138.5.
Memphis vs. Temple Predictions
Memphis vs. Temple Betting Odds
Memphis vs. Temple Last 10 Games
- Memphis covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Memphis games has surpassed the set total four times.
- The last 10 Tigers games averaged 146 total points, 7.5 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Tigers are scoring 3.4 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Temple is 7-3 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- The final scores of the last 10 Temple games have gone over the set total three times.
- The past 10 Owls games averaged 4.9 fewer points (133.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Owls have a 67.8 points-per-game average, 0.5 points above their season-long scoring average.
Memphis vs. Temple Betting Trends
- Memphis has covered the spread in a matchup nine times this season (9-14-0).
- The Tigers are 2-5 ATS when playing as at least 11.5-point favorites.
- Memphis games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 13 times out of 23 chances this season.
- The Tigers record 10.2 more points per game (76) than the Owls allow (65.8).
- Memphis has a 9-9 record against the spread and a 15-4 record overall when putting up more than 65.8 points.
- Temple is 15-8-0 against the spread this year.
- The Owls have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 11.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Temple have hit the over eight times out of 23 chances this season.
- The Owls’ 67.3 points per game are only 2.3 fewer points than the 69.6 the Tigers allow to opponents.
- Temple is 8-4 against the spread and 10-2 overall when it scores more than 69.6 points.
Memphis vs. Temple Over/Under Trends
- A total of 14 Memphis games this season have gone over Thursday’s total of 138.5 points.
- This season, seven games Temple played finished with a combined score over 138.5 points.
- The Tigers average 76 points per game against the Owls’ 67.3, amounting to 4.8 points over the contest’s total of 138.5.
- The 135.4 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 3.1 fewer than the 138.5 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Tigers games is 144.4 points, 5.9 more than the over/under of 138.5 points for this contest.
- Owls games have an over/under of 134.4 points this season, 4.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Memphis Team Leaders
- Jalen Duren: 11.4 PTS, 7.5 REB, 2.3 BLK, 64.4 FG%
- Lester Quinones: 9.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.6 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (37-for-105)
- Josh Minott: 7.2 PTS, 51.6 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (2-for-12)
- Landers Nolley II: 9.8 PTS, 38.2 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (27-for-78)
- DeAndre Williams: 10.6 PTS, 1.5 STL, 56.7 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (9-for-23)
Temple Team Leaders
- Damian Dunn: 15.5 PTS, 39 FG%, 31 3PT% (26-for-84)
- Jeremiah Williams: 9.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42 FG%, 23.5 3PT% (12-for-51)
- Nick Jourdain: 7.3 PTS, 1.8 BLK, 37.5 FG%, 19.3 3PT% (11-for-57)
- Jahlil White: 6.7 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (6-for-36)
- Zach Hicks: 7.5 PTS, 35.4 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (46-for-126)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.