The Long Beach State Beach (15-10, 10-2 Big West) are favored (by 9 points) to extend a six-game home winning streak when they host the UCSD Tritons (11-14, 0-0 Big West) on Thursday, February 24, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 145.
Long Beach State vs. UCSD Predictions
Long Beach State vs. UCSD Betting Odds
|Long Beach State||-9||145 points|
Long Beach State vs. UCSD Last 10 Games
- Long Beach State is 9-1 overall and 9-1-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Long Beach State and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Beach games averaged 139.2 total points, 5.8 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their last 10 games, the Beach have scored 0.1 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- UCSD is 3-7 overall and 4-5-1 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- The final scores of the past 10 UCSD games have exceeded the set total five times.
- The Tritons’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 136.3 points scored. That’s 8.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Tritons’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 66.2, 2.6 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Long Beach State vs. UCSD Betting Trends
- Long Beach State has gone 16-9-0 against the spread this season.
- The Beach are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 9-point favorites.
- Long Beach State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 13 times this season.
- The 73.6 points per game the Beach record are just 4.9 more points than the Tritons allow (68.7).
- Long Beach State is 13-3 against the spread and 13-5 overall when scoring more than 68.7 points.
- UCSD has covered the spread 10 times in 23 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 9-point underdogs or more, the Tritons have an ATS record of 2-1.
- UCSD’s games have gone over the total 11 times out of 23 chances this year.
- The Tritons average only 3.9 fewer points per game (68.8) than the Beach give up to opponents (72.7).
- UCSD has put together an 8-0 ATS record and a 9-1 overall record in games it scores more than 72.7 points.
Long Beach State vs. UCSD Over/Under Trends
- Long Beach State and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (145 points) 10 times this season.
- There have been nine UCSD games that have finished with a combined score over 145 points this season.
- The Beach average 73.6 points per game against the Tritons’ 68.8, totaling 2.6 points under the matchup’s point total of 145.
- The 141.4 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 3.6 fewer than the 145 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Beach games is 1.5 points fewer than the over/under of 145 points in this contest.
- Tritons games have an over/under of 137.3 points this season, 7.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Long Beach State Team Leaders
- Joel Murray: 15.6 PTS, 1.6 STL, 43 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (14-for-44)
- Aboubacar Traore: 8.1 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.6 BLK, 61.7 FG%
- Colin Slater: 14.3 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (58-for-142)
- Jadon Jones: 10 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.7 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (46-for-124)
- Jordan Roberts: 8.1 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (6-for-27)
UCSD Team Leaders
- Toni Rocak: 15 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.2 FG%, 18.8 3PT% (6-for-32)
- Francis Nwaokorie: 11 PTS, 53.1 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (25-for-67)
- Bryce Pope: 12.5 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 31 3PT% (31-for-100)
- Jake Killingsworth: 7.6 PTS, 47.8 FG%, 44.6 3PT% (45-for-101)
- Jace Roquemore: 6.4 PTS, 38.2 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (15-for-57)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.