The Incarnate Word Cardinals (6-22, 2-9 Southland) are underdogs (by 5.5 points) to end a 12-game road losing streak when they visit the Houston Baptist Huskies (8-15, 4-6 Southland) on Thursday, February 24, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 145.5 in the matchup.
Houston Baptist vs. Incarnate Word Predictions
Houston Baptist vs. Incarnate Word Betting Odds
|Houston Baptist||-5.5||145.5 points|
Houston Baptist vs. Incarnate Word Last 10 Games
- Houston Baptist covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Houston Baptist’s last 10 games saw six hit the over.
- The Huskies’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 146.4 points scored. That’s 0.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Huskies are scoring 2.6 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Incarnate Word covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- Incarnate Word’s last 10 games saw five go over the total.
- The past 10 Cardinals games averaged 0.6 fewer points (144.9) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Cardinals are scoring 68.4 points per game compared to their 67.0 season average.
Houston Baptist vs. Incarnate Word Betting Trends
- Houston Baptist has covered the spread seven times over 19 games with a set spread.
- This season, Houston Baptist’s games have hit the over nine times out of 19 chances.
- The 73.1 points per game the Huskies average are the same as the Cardinals allow.
- Houston Baptist has a 3-1 record against the spread and a 6-2 record overall when scoring more than 76.6 points.
- Incarnate Word has covered the spread 12 times over 25 games with a set spread.
- The Cardinals have an ATS record of 9-10 when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- This year, 14 of Incarnate Word’s games have gone over the point total out of 25 chances.
- The Cardinals’ 67.0 points per game are 7.7 fewer points than the 74.7 the Huskies give up.
- When it scores more than 74.7 points, Incarnate Word is 3-0 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
Houston Baptist vs. Incarnate Word Over/Under Trends
- Houston Baptist and its opponents have combined to go over Thursday’s over/under of 145.5 points 10 times this season.
- A total of 12 of Incarnate Word’s games ended with a combined score higher than 145.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 140.1 points per game, 5.4 points fewer than the over/under of 145.5 for this game.
- The 151.3 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 5.8 more than the 145.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Huskies games is 146 points, 0.5 more than the over/under of 145.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of four points separates this game’s over/under (145.5 points) and the average total points bet in Cardinals’ games (141.5 points) this season.
Houston Baptist Team Leaders
- Darius Lee: 17 PTS, 8.2 REB, 2.3 STL, 54.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (13-for-39)
- Brycen Long: 10.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 44.6 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (48-for-118)
- Sam Hofman: 8.1 PTS, 46.5 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (29-for-77)
- Zion Tordoff: 6.8 PTS, 56.4 FG%
- Jade Tse: 7.5 PTS, 38.7 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (6-for-22)
Incarnate Word Team Leaders
- RJ Glasper: 15.4 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (53-for-147)
- Drew Lutz: 9.6 PTS, 33.9 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (27-for-89)
- Benjamin Griscti: 7.6 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 29.8 3PT% (37-for-124)
- Brandon Swaby: 5.3 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (18-for-61)
- Josh Morgan: 11.5 PTS, 38.8 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (43-for-112)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.