The Drexel Dragons (14-12, 9-7 CAA) are at home in CAA action against the UNC Wilmington Seahawks (19-8, 13-3 CAA) on Thursday, February 24, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The Dragons are 5.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup’s over/under is 139.5.
Drexel vs. UNC Wilmington Predictions
Drexel vs. UNC Wilmington Betting Odds
Drexel vs. UNC Wilmington Last 10 Games
- Drexel covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Drexel games has exceeded the set total four times.
- The past 10 Dragons games averaged 3.4 more points (142.9) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Dragons have a points-per-game average three points below their season-long scoring average.
- UNC Wilmington covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 UNC Wilmington games have surpassed the set total six times.
- The past 10 Seahawks games averaged 1.1 more points (140.6) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Seahawks’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 74.1, 2.9 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Drexel vs. UNC Wilmington Betting Trends
- Drexel has covered the spread 15 times over 25 games with a set spread.
- In games they were favored in by 5.5 points or more so far this season, the Dragons have gone 3-2 against the spread.
- Games involving Drexel have hit the over 12 times out of 25 chances this season.
- The 73.6 points per game the Dragons record are just 4.1 more points than the Seahawks give up (69.5).
- When Drexel scores more than 69.5 points, it is 9-6-1 against the spread and 11-6 overall.
- UNC Wilmington has covered the spread in a matchup 14 times this season (14-9-1).
- The Seahawks are 4-1 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving UNC Wilmington have hit the over 13 times out of 24 chances this season.
- The Seahawks’ 71.2 points per game are just one more point than the 70.2 the Dragons allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 70.2 points, UNC Wilmington is 9-2 against the spread and 13-1 overall.
Drexel vs. UNC Wilmington Over/Under Trends
- This season, Drexel and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total of 139.5 points 12 times.
- This season, 14 of UNC Wilmington’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 139.5 points.
- The point total for the matchup of 139.5 is 5.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Dragons (73.6 points per game) and the Seahawks (71.2 points per game).
- This matchup’s total is 0.2 fewer points than the 139.7 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Dragons games is 141.5 points, two more than the over/under of 139.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 0.6 points more than the average over/under in Seahawks’ games this season (138.9 points).
Drexel Team Leaders
- Camren Wynter: 15.3 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (32-for-109)
- Amari Williams: 9.2 PTS, 2.1 BLK, 52.1 FG%, 50 3PT% (2-for-4)
- Melik Martin: 11.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 52.1 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (25-for-66)
- James Butler: 8.7 PTS, 7.3 REB, 54.3 FG%, 50 3PT% (6-for-12)
- Xavier Bell: 10.8 PTS, 49.1 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (21-for-62)
UNC Wilmington Team Leaders
- Jaylen Sims: 15.8 PTS, 38.6 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (46-for-135)
- Mike Okauru: 12.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 45.3 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (52-for-142)
- Shykeim Phillips: 11.4 PTS, 1.7 STL, 46.6 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (10-for-28)
- James Baker: 7.3 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 61.2 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (6-for-28)
- Jaylen Fornes: 8.6 PTS, 33.2 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (48-for-142)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.