The Colorado Buffaloes (18-9, 10-7 Pac-12) will look to build on a five-game win streak when they host the Arizona State Sun Devils (10-16, 6-10 Pac-12) on Thursday, February 24, 2022 at Coors Events Center as 5.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 131.5.
Colorado vs. Arizona State Predictions
Colorado vs. Arizona State Betting Odds
Colorado vs. Arizona State Last 10 Games
- Colorado has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Colorado games has surpassed the set total five times.
- The Buffaloes’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 135.7 points scored. That’s 4.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Buffaloes are scoring 0.7 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Arizona State is 5-5 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Arizona State games have exceeded the set total four times.
- The past 10 Sun Devils games averaged 5.5 more points (137) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Sun Devils’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 65.9, 1.4 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Colorado vs. Arizona State Betting Trends
- Colorado has covered the spread 11 times over 29 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 5.5 points or more, the Buffaloes have gone 4-9 against the spread.
- Games involving Colorado have hit the over 13 times out of 29 chances this season.
- The Buffaloes put up only 1.6 more points per game (70.3) than the Sun Devils allow (68.7).
- Colorado has a 9-3-2 record against the spread and a 14-0 record overall when putting up more than 68.7 points.
- Arizona State has put together a record of 13-12-1 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point underdogs or more, the Sun Devils have an ATS record of 8-4-1.
- Arizona State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 27 chances this year.
- The Sun Devils put up an average of 64.5 points per game, just 1.5 fewer points than the 66.0 the Buffaloes allow to opponents.
- Arizona State has put together a 6-4 ATS record and a 7-3 overall record in games it scores more than 66.0 points.
Colorado vs. Arizona State Over/Under Trends
- Colorado and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (131.5 points) 16 times this season.
- A total of 14 of Arizona State’s games finished with a combined score over 131.5 points this season.
- The Buffaloes average 70.3 points per game against the Sun Devils’ 64.5, totaling 3.3 points over the contest’s over/under of 131.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 134.7 points per game, 3.2 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Buffaloes have seen a 136.4 average over/under in their games this season, 4.9 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Sun Devils’ games have a total points bet of 137.5 points this season, six points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Colorado Team Leaders
- Jabari Walker: 14.5 PTS, 9.2 REB, 47.1 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (24-for-76)
- Evan Battey: 11.6 PTS, 50.6 FG%, 50.9 3PT% (27-for-53)
- Keeshawn Barthelemy: 11 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 34 3PT% (34-for-100)
- Nique Clifford: 6.9 PTS, 47.9 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (20-for-51)
- Tristan da Silva: 9 PTS, 45.6 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (23-for-60)
Arizona State Team Leaders
- Kimani Lawrence: 10.5 PTS, 53.5 FG%
- Marreon Jackson: 10 PTS, 1.5 STL, 33.9 FG%, 28.4 3PT% (42-for-148)
- DJ Horne: 12.3 PTS, 38.9 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (65-for-179)
- Jalen Graham: 9.6 PTS, 48.8 FG%
- Jay Heath: 10 PTS, 38.8 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (33-for-83)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.