The Charlotte 49ers (14-12, 7-7 C-USA) host the Florida International Panthers (15-12, 5-9 C-USA) in a matchup of C-USA teams at Dale F. Halton Arena, tipping off at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 24, 2022. The Panthers are 8.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under set at 140.5 points.
Charlotte vs. Florida International Predictions
Charlotte vs. Florida International Betting Odds
Charlotte vs. Florida International Last 10 Games
- Charlotte has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Charlotte and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The 49ers’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 140.6 points scored. That’s 0.1 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The 49ers’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 1.4 points higher than their season-long average.
- Florida International is 4-6 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- The final scores of the last 10 Florida International games have surpassed the set total seven times.
- The past 10 Panthers games averaged 140.5 points, which equals this matchup’s point total.
- In their last 10 games, the Panthers have a 73.4 points-per-game average, 0.9 points above their season-long scoring average.
Charlotte vs. Florida International Betting Trends
- Charlotte has covered the spread 12 times in 26 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 8.5-point favorites or more, the 49ers have an ATS record of 2-2.
- Games involving Charlotte have hit the over 17 times this season.
- The 71.0 points per game the 49ers record are just 0.7 more points than the Panthers give up (70.3).
- When Charlotte scores more than 70.3 points, it is 7-3 against the spread and 7-3 overall.
- Florida International has covered the spread in a game 11 times this year (11-13-1).
- The Panthers have not covered a spread (0-2) when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Florida International have hit the over 14 times out of 25 chances this season.
- The Panthers’ 72.5 points per game are only 0.1 more points than the 72.4 the 49ers give up to opponents.
- Florida International is 8-2 against the spread and 9-3 overall when it scores more than 72.4 points.
Charlotte vs. Florida International Over/Under Trends
- This season, Charlotte and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under of 140.5 points 12 times.
- This season, 12 of Florida International’s games have ended with a score higher than 140.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 143.5 points per game, 3.0 points more than the over/under of 140.5 for this contest.
- These two teams surrender a combined 142.7 points per game, 2.2 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in 49ers games is four points fewer than the over/under of 140.5 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 1.2 points separates this contest’s over/under (140.5 points) and the average total points bet in Panthers’ games (139.3 points) this season.
Charlotte Team Leaders
- Jahmir Young: 19.5 PTS, 47.8 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (51-for-139)
- Austin Butler: 12.5 PTS, 53.4 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (27-for-69)
- Aly Khalifa: 7.7 PTS, 47.2 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (17-for-49)
- Clyde Trapp: 9 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (30-for-87)
- Robert Braswell: 8.9 PTS, 51.6 FG%, 43 3PT% (43-for-100)
Florida International Team Leaders
- Tevin Brewer: 15.6 PTS, 5.9 AST, 42.6 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (54-for-140)
- Denver Jones: 13 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (43-for-120)
- Clevon Brown: 7.8 PTS, 1.9 BLK, 48.6 FG%, 21.1 3PT% (12-for-57)
- Eric Lovett: 9.3 PTS, 36.7 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (53-for-147)
- Seth Pinkney: 4.1 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 61 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.