The Northern Illinois Huskies (8-18, 5-11 MAC) are heavy underdogs (+12.5) as they try to end a six-game home losing streak when they host the Buffalo Bulls (17-8, 11-4 MAC) on Thursday, February 24, 2022 at NIU Convocation Center. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 148.5.
Buffalo vs. Northern Illinois Predictions
Buffalo vs. Northern Illinois Betting Odds
Buffalo vs. Northern Illinois Last 10 Games
- Buffalo is 8-2 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 Buffalo games has gone over the set total five times.
- The Bulls’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 153.5 points scored. That’s five more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Bulls are scoring at a rate equal to their season-long scoring average.
- Northern Illinois is 3-7 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Northern Illinois games have exceeded the set total six times.
- The Huskies’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 138.9 points scored. That’s 9.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Huskies are scoring 68.3 points per game compared to their 64.7 season average.
Buffalo vs. Northern Illinois Betting Trends
- Buffalo has registered a 12-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 12.5-point favorites or more, the Bulls have an ATS record of 2-3.
- Games involving Buffalo have hit the over 12 times out of 23 chances this season.
- The Bulls record 9.4 more points per game (81.6) than the Huskies give up (72.2).
- Buffalo is 9-8 against the spread and 15-5 overall when scoring more than 72.2 points.
- Northern Illinois is 15-11-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 12.5-point underdogs or more, the Huskies have an ATS record of 5-5.
- This year, Northern Illinois’ games have hit the over 14 times.
- The Huskies score 7.6 fewer points per game (64.7) than the Bulls give up to opponents (72.3).
- When it scores more than 72.3 points, Northern Illinois is 4-1 against the spread and 2-3 overall.
Buffalo vs. Northern Illinois Over/Under Trends
- This season, Buffalo and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total of 148.5 points 14 times.
- This season, six of Northern Illinois’ games have ended with a score higher than 148.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 146.3 points per game, 2.2 points fewer than the over/under of 148.5 for this game.
- This game’s over/under is 4.0 fewer points than the 144.5 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Bulls games is 152.1 points, 3.6 more than the over/under of 148.5 points for this contest.
- Huskies games have an over/under of 136.4 points this season, 12.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Buffalo Team Leaders
- Jeenathan Williams: 19 PTS, 1.3 STL, 48.1 FG%, 44.5 3PT% (49-for-110)
- Ronaldo Segu: 15 PTS, 5.3 AST, 44.5 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (40-for-107)
- Josh Mballa: 13.7 PTS, 8.7 REB, 1.3 STL, 51.3 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (8-for-30)
- Maceo Jack: 9.8 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (38-for-116)
- David Skogman: 8.3 PTS, 59.5 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (20-for-55)
Northern Illinois Team Leaders
- Keshawn Williams: 16.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.6 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (29-for-82)
- Trendon Hankerson: 11.3 PTS, 1.9 STL, 37.5 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (57-for-155)
- Kaleb Thornton: 8.6 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (24-for-65)
- Anthony Crump: 6.1 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (10-for-33)
- Chinedu Kingsley Okanu: 5.3 PTS, 50 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.