The Clemson Tigers (12-15, 4-12 ACC) will look to break a six-game losing streak when they host the Wake Forest Demon Deacons (21-7, 11-6 ACC) on Wednesday, February 23, 2022 at Littlejohn Coliseum as just 1.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 145.5.
Wake Forest vs. Clemson Predictions
Wake Forest vs. Clemson Betting Odds
|Wake Forest||-1.5||145.5 points|
Wake Forest vs. Clemson Last 10 Games
- Wake Forest covered the spread seven times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Wake Forest games has gone over the set total six times.
- The last 10 Demon Deacons games averaged 147.0 total points, 1.5 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Demon Deacons have scored 0.5 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Clemson has a 2-8 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Clemson’s past 10 contests saw six go over the total.
- The past 10 Tigers games averaged 6.1 fewer points (139.4) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Tigers are scoring 70.4 points per game compared to their 71.9 season average.
Wake Forest vs. Clemson Betting Trends
- Wake Forest is 17-11-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 1.5 points or more, the Demon Deacons have gone 11-7 against the spread.
- Games involving Wake Forest have hit the over 15 times this season.
- The Demon Deacons record 78.5 points per game, 9.4 more points than the 69.1 the Tigers give up.
- Wake Forest has a 13-9 record against the spread and an 18-4 record overall when putting up more than 69.1 points.
- Clemson has put together a record of 14-11-1 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Tigers have an ATS record of 5-5-1.
- This season, Clemson’s games have hit the over 15 times out of 26 chances.
- The Tigers put up just 2.9 more points per game (71.9) than the Demon Deacons give up (69.0).
- Clemson has put together a 10-2-1 ATS record and a 10-4 overall record in games it scores more than 69.0 points.
Wake Forest vs. Clemson Over/Under Trends
- This season, 16 of Wake Forest’s 28 games have gone over Wednesday’s over/under of 145.5 points.
- This season, nine of Clemson’s games have ended with a score higher than 145.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 150.4 points per game, 4.9 points more than the total of 145.5 for this game.
- These two teams surrender a combined 138.1 points per game, 7.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Demon Deacons games is 0.4 points fewer than the over/under of 145.5 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 9.6 points more than the average over/under in Tigers’ games this season (135.9 points).
Wake Forest Team Leaders
- Alondes Williams: 19.9 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.2 STL, 52.4 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (37-for-114)
- Jake Laravia: 14.8 PTS, 1.7 STL, 57.8 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (24-for-56)
- Dallas Walton: 8.1 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 50.9 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (13-for-43)
- Daivien Williamson: 12.0 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (50-for-124)
- Isaiah Mucius: 9.6 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (60-for-163)
Clemson Team Leaders
- PJ Hall: 15.5 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 48.9 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (22-for-72)
- David Collins: 10.1 PTS, 7.0 REB, 1.7 STL, 51.6 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (15-for-36)
- Al-Amir Dawes: 11.1 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (69-for-170)
- Hunter Tyson: 10.4 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (24-for-63)
- Nick Honor: 7.5 PTS, 37.8 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (30-for-92)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.