The VCU Rams (18-7, 11-3 A-10) host the George Mason Patriots (13-12, 6-6 A-10) after winning three straight home games. The Rams are favored by 5.5 points in the contest, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 23, 2022. The matchup has an over/under of 129.5.
VCU vs. George Mason Predictions
VCU vs. George Mason Betting Odds
VCU vs. George Mason Last 10 Games
- VCU covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 VCU games has gone over the set total seven times.
- The past 10 Rams games averaged 0.8 fewer points (128.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Rams have a points-per-game average 3.7 points above their season-long scoring average.
- George Mason has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- George Mason’s last 10 contests saw seven hit the over.
- The Patriots’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 136.3 points scored. That’s 6.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Patriots are scoring 73 points per game compared to their 71.8 season average.
VCU vs. George Mason Betting Trends
- VCU has compiled a 16-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 5.5 points or more, the Rams are 6-5 against the spread.
- Games involving VCU have hit the over 13 times this season.
- The Rams put up only 3.3 fewer points per game (65.2) than the Patriots allow (68.5).
- VCU is 8-1 against the spread and 9-0 overall when scoring more than 68.5 points.
- George Mason has covered the spread 15 times in 25 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point underdogs or more, the Patriots have a perfect ATS record of 4-0.
- This season, 14 of George Mason’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Patriots’ 71.8 points per game are 11.2 more points than the 60.6 the Rams allow to opponents.
- George Mason is 13-8 against the spread and 12-9 overall when it scores more than 60.6 points.
VCU vs. George Mason Over/Under Trends
- A total of 11 VCU games this season have gone over Wednesday’s over/under of 129.5 points.
- A total of 19 of George Mason’s games ended with a combined score over 129.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 137 points per game, 7.5 points more than the total of 129.5 for this game.
- These two teams surrender a combined 129.1 points per game, 0.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Rams have seen a 127.7 average over/under in their games this season, 1.8 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 8.9 points separates the average total points bet in Patriots’ games (138.4 points) and this contest’s over/under (129.5 points).
VCU Team Leaders
- Vince Williams: 13.2 PTS, 1.6 STL, 1.1 BLK, 47.4 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (49-for-123)
- Adrian Baldwin Jr.: 10.9 PTS, 5.5 AST, 2.9 STL, 42.4 FG%, 46 3PT% (23-for-50)
- KeShawn Curry: 10.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.3 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (12-for-41)
- Hason Ward: 6.9 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 54.8 FG%
- Jayden Nunn: 8.2 PTS, 1.6 STL, 36.9 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (21-for-64)
George Mason Team Leaders
- Josh Oduro: 18.2 PTS, 7 REB, 1.8 BLK, 54.5 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (14-for-43)
- Davonte Gaines: 10.8 PTS, 8.2 REB, 47.9 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (34-for-82)
- D’Shawn Schwartz: 15.4 PTS, 46.1 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (65-for-167)
- Xavier Johnson: 8.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.6 FG%, 36 3PT% (27-for-75)
- De’Von Cooper: 12.2 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 42.1 3PT% (67-for-159)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.