The UMass-Lowell River Hawks (13-13, 5-9 America East) are at home in America East play against the Stony Brook Seawolves (16-12, 8-7 America East) on Wednesday, February 23, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The River Hawks are 3.5-point favorites in the game. The point total is set at 146.5 in the matchup.
UMass-Lowell vs. Stony Brook Predictions
UMass-Lowell vs. Stony Brook Betting Odds
UMass-Lowell vs. Stony Brook Last 10 Games
- UMass-Lowell covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- UMass-Lowell and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The River Hawks’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 134.4 points scored. That’s 12.1 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the River Hawks have scored 1.8 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Stony Brook has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Stony Brook’s last 10 outings saw seven go over the total.
- The Seawolves’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 141.1 points scored. That’s 5.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Seawolves are scoring 76.9 points per game compared to their 73.5 season average.
UMass-Lowell vs. Stony Brook Betting Trends
- UMass-Lowell has put together a record of 11-10-0 against the spread this season.
- The River Hawks have an ATS record of 4-4 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- UMass-Lowell’s games have gone over the total nine times out of 21 chances this season.
- The 71 points per game the River Hawks average are the same as the Seawolves give up.
- When UMass-Lowell puts up more than 74.4 points, it is 4-1 against the spread and 6-2 overall.
- Stony Brook is 10-15-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point underdogs or more, the Seawolves have an ATS record of 2-5.
- This season, 17 of Stony Brook’s games have gone over the point total out of 25 chances.
- The Seawolves average 8.2 more points per game (73.5) than the River Hawks give up to opponents (65.3).
- Stony Brook is 9-8 against the spread and 14-4 overall when it scores more than 65.3 points.
UMass-Lowell vs. Stony Brook Over/Under Trends
- UMass-Lowell and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Wednesday’s total of 146.5 points four times this season.
- This season, 15 of Stony Brook’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 146.5 points.
- The River Hawks average 71 points per game against the Seawolves’ 73.5, amounting to two points under the game’s total of 146.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 139.7 points per game, 6.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for River Hawks games is 135.8 points, 10.7 fewer than the over/under of 146.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 5.9 points separates this game’s over/under (146.5 points) and the average total points bet in Seawolves’ games (140.6 points) this season.
UMass-Lowell Team Leaders
- Max Brooks: 10.3 PTS, 2.3 BLK, 63.3 FG%
- Allin Blunt: 11.4 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (27-for-83)
- Kalil Thomas: 9.4 PTS, 44.5 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (39-for-116)
- Everette Hammond: 9.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 36 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (29-for-90)
- Ayinde Hikim: 9.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.7 FG%, 24 3PT% (6-for-25)
Stony Brook Team Leaders
- Tykei Greene: 13.3 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.4 STL, 52.3 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (35-for-84)
- Anthony Roberts: 16.4 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (45-for-135)
- Jahlil Jenkins: 13.5 PTS, 2 STL, 42.5 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (42-for-113)
- Frankie Policelli: 7.9 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (43-for-113)
- Tyler Stephenson-Moore: 6.9 PTS, 47.2 FG%, 43 3PT% (34-for-79)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.