The UCF Knights (16-9, 8-7 AAC) are 3.5-point favorites as they try to build on a four-game home win streak when they host the Cincinnati Bearcats (18-10, 7-7 AAC) on Wednesday, February 23, 2022 at Addition Financial Arena. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 140.5 in the matchup.
UCF vs. Cincinnati Predictions
UCF vs. Cincinnati Betting Odds
UCF vs. Cincinnati Last 10 Games
- UCF covered the spread four times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- UCF and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The Knights’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 138.1 points scored. That’s 2.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Knights’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 1.7 points lower than their season-long average.
- Cincinnati is 5-5 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Cincinnati and its opponents have hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Bearcats games averaged 134.8 total points, 5.7 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Bearcats are scoring 70.4 points per game compared to their 68.7 season average.
UCF vs. Cincinnati Betting Trends
- UCF has compiled a 10-15-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Knights are 5-8 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- UCF games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times this season.
- The Knights put up 70.1 points per game, 7.0 more points than the 63.1 the Bearcats allow.
- When UCF puts up more than 63.1 points, it is 10-7 against the spread and 15-2 overall.
- Cincinnati has covered the spread in a game 11 times this season (11-14-0).
- The Bearcats have an ATS record of 2-3 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Cincinnati’s games have hit the over 13 times out of 25 chances.
- The Bearcats’ 68.7 points per game are just 1.2 more points than the 67.5 the Knights give up.
- Cincinnati has put together an 8-7 ATS record and a 13-4 overall record in games it scores more than 67.5 points.
UCF vs. Cincinnati Over/Under Trends
- UCF and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Wednesday’s over/under of 140.5 points eight times this season.
- There have been 11 Cincinnati games that have ended with a combined score higher than 140.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 138.8 points per game, 1.7 points fewer than the point total of 140.5 for this contest.
- The 130.6 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 9.9 fewer than the 140.5 total in this contest.
- The Knights have seen a 137.9 average over/under in their games this season, 2.6 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 4.3 points separates this game’s over/under (140.5 points) and the average total points bet in Bearcats’ games (136.2 points) this season.
UCF Team Leaders
- Darius Perry: 11.2 PTS, 1.7 STL, 38.8 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (46-for-121)
- Brandon Mahan: 10.6 PTS, 1.6 STL, 37.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (47-for-141)
- Darin Green Jr.: 13.6 PTS, 41.0 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (75-for-190)
- Cheikh Mbacke Diong: 6.9 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 57.3 FG%
- C.J. Walker: 7.9 PTS, 49.3 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (8-for-22)
Cincinnati Team Leaders
- David Dejulius: 14.7 PTS, 42.8 FG%, 32.0 3PT% (40-for-125)
- Jeremiah Davenport: 13.8 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (71-for-186)
- Mika Adams-Woods: 9.1 PTS, 36.4 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (29-for-108)
- John Newman III: 6.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.7 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (19-for-58)
- Abdul Ado: 2.7 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 56.0 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.