The Troy Trojans (18-9, 9-5 Sun Belt) are at home in Sun Belt play against the UT Arlington Mavericks (11-15, 7-8 Sun Belt) on Wednesday, February 23, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The Trojans are 4.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup’s point total is 131.5.
Troy vs. UT Arlington Predictions
Troy vs. UT Arlington Betting Odds
Troy vs. UT Arlington Last 10 Games
- Troy covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Troy and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The Trojans’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 136.5 points scored. That’s five more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Trojans have scored 3.2 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- UT Arlington is 3-7 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 UT Arlington games have gone over the set total seven times.
- The last 10 Mavericks games averaged 132.7 total points, 1.2 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Mavericks have scored 0.6 more points per contest compared to their 68.4 PPG season-long scoring average.
Troy vs. UT Arlington Betting Trends
- Troy has gone 14-10-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 4.5-point favorites or more, the Trojans have an ATS record of 1-4.
- This season, Troy’s games have hit the over 11 times out of 24 chances.
- The 70.3 points per game the Trojans average are only 0.9 more points than the Mavericks allow (69.4).
- Troy is 6-2 against the spread and 10-1 overall when scoring more than 69.4 points.
- UT Arlington has put together a 12-12-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 4.5 points or more so far this season, the Mavericks went 5-5 against the spread.
- UT Arlington’s games have gone over the total 13 times out of 24 chances this season.
- The Mavericks’ 68.4 points per game are just 2.8 more points than the 65.6 the Trojans allow.
- UT Arlington has put together an 8-4 ATS record and a 9-5 overall record in games it scores more than 65.6 points.
Troy vs. UT Arlington Over/Under Trends
- Troy and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total (131.5 points) 13 times this season.
- In UT Arlington’s 24 games this season, 14 have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s over/under of 131.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 138.7 points per game, 7.2 points more than the point total of 131.5 for this game.
- This matchup’s point total is 3.5 fewer points than the 135 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Trojans have seen a 135.7 average over/under in their games this season, 4.2 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 3.2 points separates the average total points bet in Mavericks’ games (134.7 points) and this game’s over/under (131.5 points).
Troy Team Leaders
- Efe Odigie: 11.5 PTS, 49.6 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (4-for-13)
- Zay Williams: 8.1 PTS, 7 REB, 47.8 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (13-for-32)
- Duke Deen: 9.5 PTS, 38.1 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (52-for-147)
- Desmond Williams: 6.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39 FG%, 37 3PT% (44-for-119)
- Duke Miles: 8.9 PTS, 2.5 STL, 39.8 FG%, 30 3PT% (12-for-40)
UT Arlington Team Leaders
- David Azore: 19.5 PTS, 41 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (27-for-89)
- Javon Levi: 5.7 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.8 STL, 38.5 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (8-for-28)
- Patrick Mwamba: 9.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 34.8 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (33-for-114)
- Kaodirichi Akobundu-Ehiogu: 5 PTS, 2.3 BLK, 68.6 FG%
- Nicolas Elame: 7.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.4 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (14-for-46)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.