The Seton Hall Pirates (17-10, 7-8 Big East) are favored (by 9.5 points) to continue a three-game home winning streak when they host the Butler Bulldogs (13-15, 6-11 Big East) on Wednesday, February 23, 2022 at 8:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 132.5 points.
Seton Hall vs. Butler Predictions
Seton Hall vs. Butler Betting Odds
|Seton Hall||-9.5||132.5 points|
Seton Hall vs. Butler Last 10 Games
- Seton Hall has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Seton Hall’s past 10 games saw five hit the over.
- The Pirates’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 140.7 points scored. That’s 8.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Pirates are scoring 5.1 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Butler has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Butler and its opponents have combined to hit the over in eight of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Bulldogs games averaged 132.8 total points, 0.3 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Bulldogs have scored 2.9 more points per contest compared to their 63.6 PPG season-long scoring average.
Seton Hall vs. Butler Betting Trends
- Seton Hall is 7-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Pirates have a perfect 3-0 ATS record when playing as at least 9.5-point favorites.
- Seton Hall’s games have gone over the total five times out of 13 chances this season.
- The 69.1 points per game the Pirates record are only 2.9 more points than the Bulldogs allow (66.2).
- Seton Hall has a 6-4 record against the spread and a 12-5 record overall when putting up more than 66.2 points.
- Butler is 12-15-0 against the spread this year.
- The Bulldogs have an ATS record of 2-4 when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Butler’s games have hit the over 14 times out of 27 chances.
- The Bulldogs’ 63.6 points per game are only one more point than the 62.6 the Pirates give up.
- Butler has put together a 9-5 ATS record and an 11-4 overall record in games it scores more than 62.6 points.
Seton Hall vs. Butler Over/Under Trends
- This season, nine of Seton Hall’s 13 games have gone over Wednesday’s total of 132.5 points.
- This season, 10 of Butler’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 132.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 132.7 points per game, 0.2 points more than the total of 132.5 for this game.
- The 128.8 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 3.7 fewer than the 132.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Pirates have seen a 141.3 average over/under in their games this season, 8.8 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 1.3 points separates this contest’s over/under (132.5 points) and the average total points bet in Bulldogs’ games (131.2 points) this season.
Seton Hall Team Leaders
- Jared Rhoden: 15.5 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.4 STL, 39.2 FG%, 30.1 3PT% (28-for-93)
- Kadary Richmond: 9.2 PTS, 1.6 STL, 40 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (16-for-43)
- Alexis Yetna: 9 PTS, 7.7 REB, 40.7 FG%, 25 3PT% (16-for-64)
- Myles Cale: 9.6 PTS, 1.4 STL, 42.4 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (25-for-66)
- Tyrese Samuel: 7.5 PTS, 49.6 FG%, 18.2 3PT% (4-for-22)
Butler Team Leaders
- Aaron Thompson: 8.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 48 FG%, 23.8 3PT% (5-for-21)
- Chuck Harris: 11 PTS, 36.5 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (41-for-131)
- Jayden Taylor: 9.1 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 33 3PT% (30-for-91)
- Bryce Golden: 9.1 PTS, 52.9 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (19-for-52)
- Bryce Nze: 8.3 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (13-for-44)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.