The Creighton Bluejays (19-8, 10-5 Big East) will try to build on a five-game winning streak when they hit the road to play the Saint John’s (NY) Red Storm (16-11, 7-8 Big East) on Wednesday, February 23, 2022 at Carnesecca Arena as 5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 6:30 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 147.5.
Saint John’s (NY) vs. Creighton Predictions
Saint John’s (NY) vs. Creighton Betting Odds
|Saint John’s (NY)||-5||147.5 points|
Saint John’s (NY) vs. Creighton Last 10 Games
- Saint John’s (NY) has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Saint John’s (NY) games has exceeded the set total six times.
- The Red Storm’s past 10 outings have ended with an average of 148.5 points scored. That’s one more point than this contest’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Red Storm have a points-per-game average 0.3 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Creighton covered the spread four times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Creighton and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The Bluejays’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 136.9 points scored. That’s 10.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Bluejays are scoring 66.9 points per game compared to their 67.3 season average.
Saint John’s (NY) vs. Creighton Betting Trends
- Saint John’s (NY) has covered the spread 12 times in 22 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 5-point favorites or more, the Red Storm have an ATS record of 5-5.
- This season, 14 of Saint John’s (NY)’s games have gone over the point total out of 22 chances.
- The Red Storm record 12.5 more points per game (76.4) than the Bluejays allow (63.9).
- Saint John’s (NY) has a 10-8-1 record against the spread and a 15-7 record overall when scoring more than 63.9 points.
- Creighton has covered the spread in a game 12 times this season (12-12-2).
- In games they were an underdog in by 5 points or more so far this season, the Bluejays went 4-2 against the spread.
- Creighton games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times this season.
- The Bluejays’ 67.3 points per game are just 3.2 fewer points than the 70.5 the Red Storm give up to opponents.
- Creighton has put together a 10-2-2 ATS record and a 12-2 overall record in games it scores more than 70.5 points.
Saint John’s (NY) vs. Creighton Over/Under Trends
- Saint John’s (NY) and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total (147.5 points) 15 times this season.
- There have been seven Creighton games that have finished with a combined score higher than 147.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the contest of 147.5 is 3.8 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Red Storm (76.4 points per game) and the Bluejays (67.3 points per game).
- This game’s over/under is 13.1 fewer points than the 134.4 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Red Storm games is 150.3 points, 2.8 more than the over/under of 147.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 8.9 points more than the average over/under in Bluejays’ games this season (138.6 points).
Saint John’s (NY) Team Leaders
- Julian Champagnie: 19.2 PTS, 2 STL, 1.2 BLK, 41.9 FG%, 35 3PT% (56-for-160)
- Posh Alexander: 14.5 PTS, 5.3 AST, 2.5 STL, 50.6 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (12-for-54)
- Dylan Addae-Wusu: 9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 41.5 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (31-for-83)
- Joel Soriano: 6.1 PTS, 2 BLK, 55.5 FG%
- Montez Mathis: 8.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.3 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (10-for-45)
Creighton Team Leaders
- Ryan Kalkbrenner: 11.9 PTS, 7.3 REB, 2.8 BLK, 64.4 FG%
- Ryan Hawkins: 14 PTS, 7.6 REB, 45.1 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (61-for-162)
- Alex O’Connell: 12.3 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (51-for-146)
- Ryan Nembhard: 11.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.5 FG%, 32 3PT% (33-for-103)
- Arthur Kaluma: 9.3 PTS, 45.3 FG%, 23.7 3PT% (14-for-59)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.