The Boston College Eagles (10-16, 5-11 ACC) are 6.5-point underdogs as they try to break a six-game road slide when they take on the NC State Wolf Pack (11-16, 4-12 ACC) on Wednesday, February 23, 2022 at PNC Arena. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 140.5.
NC State vs. Boston College Predictions
NC State vs. Boston College Betting Odds
|NC State||-6.5||140.5 points|
NC State vs. Boston College Last 10 Games
- NC State is 2-8-0 against the spread and 2-8 overall during its past 10 matchups.
- NC State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The Wolf Pack’s past 10 outings have ended with an average of 143.3 points scored. That’s 2.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Wolf Pack have scored 4.6 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Boston College covered the spread six times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- Boston College’s last 10 outings saw four go over the total.
- The past 10 Eagles games averaged 4.8 fewer points (135.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Eagles’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 64.3, 1.7 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
NC State vs. Boston College Betting Trends
- NC State has registered a 7-20-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Wolf Pack have not covered the spread when they are at least 6.5-point favorites (0-7).
- Games involving NC State have hit the over 17 times out of 28 chances this season.
- The Wolf Pack score 5.8 more points per game (73.5) than the Eagles give up (67.7).
- NC State has a 7-12 record against the spread and a 9-11 record overall when scoring more than 67.7 points.
- Boston College has covered the spread 13 times in 26 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 6.5-point underdogs or more, the Eagles have an ATS record of 5-6.
- Games involving Boston College have hit the over 13 times out of 27 chances this season.
- The Eagles score 8.3 fewer points per game (66.0) than the Wolf Pack give up to opponents (74.3).
- Boston College has put together a 2-1 ATS record and a 1-2 overall record in games it scores more than 74.3 points.
NC State vs. Boston College Over/Under Trends
- This season, NC State and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total of 140.5 points 17 times.
- This season, five games Boston College played finished with a combined score higher than 140.5 points.
- The Wolf Pack average 73.5 points per game against the Eagles’ 66.0, totaling 1.0 point under the game’s total of 140.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 142 points per game, 1.5 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Wolf Pack have seen a 143.4 over/under in their games this season, 2.9 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 7.0 points separates this game’s over/under (140.5 points) and the average total points bet in Eagles’ games (133.5 points) this season.
NC State Team Leaders
- Dereon Seabron: 17.9 PTS, 8.7 REB, 1.4 STL, 51.4 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (9-for-39)
- Terquavion Smith: 15.6 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.7 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (79-for-213)
- Jericole Hellems: 13.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.1 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (58-for-146)
- Cam Hayes: 7.4 PTS, 33.2 FG%, 22.0 3PT% (20-for-91)
- Casey Morsell: 7.5 PTS, 37.3 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (30-for-80)
Boston College Team Leaders
- Makai Ashton-Langford: 12.0 PTS, 1.4 STL, 39.4 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (33-for-109)
- DeMarr Langford Jr.: 11.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.1 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (6-for-19)
- Jaeden Zackery: 9.9 PTS, 1.7 STL, 44.7 FG%, 45.7 3PT% (37-for-81)
- T.J. Bickerstaff: 7.3 PTS, 7.8 REB, 38.9 FG%, 29.0 3PT% (9-for-31)
- James Karnik: 9.0 PTS, 53.6 FG%, 29.0 3PT% (9-for-31)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.