The Boston College Eagles (10-16, 5-11 ACC) are 6.5-point underdogs as they try to break a six-game road slide when they take on the NC State Wolf Pack (11-16, 4-12 ACC) on Wednesday, February 23, 2022 at PNC Arena. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 140.5.
NC State vs. Boston College Predictions
NC State vs. Boston College Betting Odds
|NC State||-6.5||140.5 points|
NC State vs. Boston College Last 10 Games
- NC State is 2-8-0 against the spread and 2-8 overall during its past 10 matchups.
- NC State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The Wolf Pack’s past 10 outings have ended with an average of 143.3 points scored. That’s 2.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Wolf Pack have scored 4.6 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Boston College covered the spread six times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- Boston College’s last 10 outings saw four go over the total.
- The past 10 Eagles games averaged 4.8 fewer points (135.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Eagles’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 64.3, 1.7 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
NC State vs. Boston College Betting Trends
- NC State has registered a 7-20-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Wolf Pack have not covered the spread when they are at least 6.5-point favorites (0-7).
- Games involving NC State have hit the over 17 times out of 28 chances this season.
- The Wolf Pack score 5.8 more points per game (73.5) than the Eagles give up (67.7).
- NC State has a 7-12 record against the spread and a 9-11 record overall when scoring more than 67.7 points.
- Boston College has covered the spread 13 times in 26 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 6.5-point underdogs or more, the Eagles have an ATS record of 5-6.
- Games involving Boston College have hit the over 13 times out of 27 chances this season.
- The Eagles score 8.3 fewer points per game (66.0) than the Wolf Pack give up to opponents (74.3).
- Boston College has put together a 2-1 ATS record and a 1-2 overall record in games it scores more than 74.3 points.
NC State vs. Boston College Over/Under Trends
- This season, NC State and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total of 140.5 points 17 times.
- This season, five games Boston College played finished with a combined score higher than 140.5 points.
- The Wolf Pack average 73.5 points per game against the Eagles’ 66.0, totaling 1.0 point under the game’s total of 140.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 142 points per game, 1.5 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Wolf Pack have seen a 143.4 over/under in their games this season, 2.9 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 7.0 points separates this game’s over/under (140.5 points) and the average total points bet in Eagles’ games (133.5 points) this season.
NC State Team Leaders
- Dereon Seabron: 17.9 PTS, 8.7 REB, 1.4 STL, 51.4 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (9-for-39)
- Terquavion Smith: 15.6 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.7 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (79-for-213)
- Jericole Hellems: 13.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.1 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (58-for-146)
- Cam Hayes: 7.4 PTS, 33.2 FG%, 22.0 3PT% (20-for-91)
- Casey Morsell: 7.5 PTS, 37.3 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (30-for-80)
Boston College Team Leaders
- Makai Ashton-Langford: 12.0 PTS, 1.4 STL, 39.4 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (33-for-109)
- DeMarr Langford Jr.: 11.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.1 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (6-for-19)
- Jaeden Zackery: 9.9 PTS, 1.7 STL, 44.7 FG%, 45.7 3PT% (37-for-81)
- T.J. Bickerstaff: 7.3 PTS, 7.8 REB, 38.9 FG%, 29.0 3PT% (9-for-31)
- James Karnik: 9.0 PTS, 53.6 FG%, 29.0 3PT% (9-for-31)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.