The High Point Panthers (11-17, 5-9 Big South) will attempt to end a four-game losing streak when they hit the road to take on the North Carolina A&T Aggies (11-17, 6-8 Big South) on Wednesday, February 23, 2022 at Corbett Sports Center as just 2.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is 136.5.
N.C. A&T vs. High Point Predictions
N.C. A&T vs. High Point Betting Odds
|N.C. A&T||-2.5||136.5 points|
N.C. A&T vs. High Point Last 10 Games
- N.C. A&T is 3-7 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- The final score of the last 10 N.C. A&T games has exceeded the set total five times.
- The last 10 Aggies games averaged 138.3 total points, 1.8 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Aggies have scored one fewer point per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- High Point has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- High Point and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The Panthers’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 131 points scored. That’s 5.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Panthers have scored 1.7 fewer points per contest compared to their 68.7 PPG season-long scoring average.
N.C. A&T vs. High Point Betting Trends
- N.C. A&T has covered the spread 14 times this season (14-11-0).
- In games they were favored in by 2.5 points or more so far this season, the Aggies went 3-4 against the spread.
- N.C. A&T’s games have gone over the total 13 times out of 25 chances this season.
- The Aggies score only 1.4 fewer points per game (68.3) than the Panthers allow (69.7).
- N.C. A&T is 5-6 against the spread and 7-6 overall when scoring more than 69.7 points.
- High Point has compiled a 14-10-1 record against the spread this year.
- The Panthers are 10-3 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- High Point games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 12 times out of 25 chances this year.
- The Panthers score just 1.3 fewer points per game (68.7) than the Aggies give up (70).
- High Point has put together a 6-1 ATS record and a 7-2 overall record in games it scores more than 70 points.
N.C. A&T vs. High Point Over/Under Trends
- This season, N.C. A&T and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under of 136.5 points 14 times.
- This season, 12 of High Point’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 136.5 points.
- The over/under for the matchup of 136.5 is 0.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Aggies (68.3 points per game) and the Panthers (68.7 points per game).
- This matchup’s total is 3.2 fewer points than the 139.7 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Aggies have seen a 137.9 average over/under in their games this season, 1.4 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Panthers games have an over/under of 134.4 points this season, 2.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
N.C. A&T Team Leaders
- Demetric Horton: 11.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.6 FG%, 35 3PT% (50-for-143)
- Marcus Watson: 12 PTS, 37.9 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (26-for-99)
- Kameron Langley: 5.8 PTS, 1.5 STL, 40.4 FG%, 27.6 3PT% (8-for-29)
- Tyler Maye: 8.4 PTS, 48.7 FG%
- David Beatty: 8 PTS, 36.6 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (30-for-105)
High Point Team Leaders
- Zach Austin: 14.5 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.4 STL, 2.1 BLK, 42.5 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (59-for-171)
- John-Michael Wright: 18.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.9 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (58-for-159)
- Jaden House: 12.1 PTS, 45.3 FG%, 33 3PT% (31-for-94)
- Bryant Randleman: 6.5 PTS, 1.6 STL, 50.4 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (2-for-9)
- Emmanuel Izunabor: 5.3 PTS, 53.9 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.