The Evansville Purple Aces (6-21, 2-14 MVC) visit the Loyola Chicago Ramblers (21-6, 12-4 MVC) after losing three road games in a row. The Ramblers are double-digit favorites by 21.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 23, 2022. The over/under for the matchup is set at 125.5.
Loyola Chicago vs. Evansville Predictions
Loyola Chicago vs. Evansville Betting Odds
|Loyola Chicago||-21.5||125.5 points|
Loyola Chicago vs. Evansville Last 10 Games
- Loyola Chicago is 2-8-0 against the spread over its last 10 games, and has a 7-3 straight-up record in those contests.
- The final score of the past 10 Loyola Chicago games has exceeded the set total five times.
- The last 10 Ramblers games averaged 132.5 total points, seven more points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Ramblers have a points-per-game average 6.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Evansville covered the spread seven times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- Evansville and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Purple Aces games averaged 1.4 more points (126.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- During the last 10 games, the Purple Aces are scoring 59.4 points per game compared to their 59.5 season average.
Loyola Chicago vs. Evansville Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago has covered the spread 10 times over 26 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 21.5-point favorites or more, the Ramblers have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- This season, Loyola Chicago’s games have hit the over 16 times out of 26 chances.
- The Ramblers score just 4.3 more points per game (73.6) than the Purple Aces give up (69.3).
- Loyola Chicago has a 7-8 record against the spread and a 15-1 record overall when putting up more than 69.3 points.
- Evansville has covered the spread 13 times over 25 games with a set spread.
- This season, 12 of Evansville’s games have gone over the point total out of 25 chances.
- The Purple Aces’ 59.5 points per game are only 3.1 fewer points than the 62.6 the Ramblers give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 62.6 points, Evansville is 5-1 against the spread and 3-4 overall.
Loyola Chicago vs. Evansville Over/Under Trends
- This season, Loyola Chicago games have gone over this game’s 125.5-point over/under 19 times.
- In Evansville’s 25 games this season, 12 have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s point total of 125.5.
- The point total for the matchup of 125.5 is 7.6 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Ramblers (73.6 points per game) and the Purple Aces (59.5 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 131.9 points per game, 6.4 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Ramblers games is 136.1 points, 10.6 more than the over/under of 125.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 2.5 points fewer than the average over/under in Purple Aces’ games this season (128 points).
Loyola Chicago Team Leaders
- Lucas Williamson: 13.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.6 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (63-for-153)
- Braden Norris: 10.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.4 FG%, 43.1 3PT% (53-for-123)
- Aher Uguak: 9 PTS, 51.6 FG%, 35 3PT% (21-for-60)
- Chris Knight: 8.3 PTS, 66.7 FG%
- Ryan Schwieger: 8.7 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (35-for-95)
Evansville Team Leaders
- Shamar Givance: 14 PTS, 1.6 STL, 40.9 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (28-for-99)
- Jawaun Newton: 13.3 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (30-for-92)
- Evan Kuhlman: 6.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 35.1 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (31-for-92)
- Noah Frederking: 6.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 34.5 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (37-for-125)
- Blaise Beauchamp: 7.9 PTS, 40 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (39-for-103)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.