Patriot foes square off when the Lehigh Mountain Hawks (10-18, 8-8 Patriot) host the American Eagles (8-20, 4-12 Patriot) at Stabler Arena, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 23, 2022. The Eagles are 5.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup’s point total is set at 135.5.
Lehigh vs. American Predictions
Lehigh vs. American Betting Odds
Lehigh vs. American Last 10 Games
- Lehigh is 4-6 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Lehigh’s last 10 outings saw six go over the total.
- The past 10 Mountain Hawks games averaged 4.7 more points (140.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Mountain Hawks have scored 3.3 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- American is 3-7 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- American and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The Eagles’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 131.9 points scored. That’s 3.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Eagles have a 61.3 points-per-game average, two points below their season-long scoring average.
Lehigh vs. American Betting Trends
- Lehigh has registered a 14-14-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Mountain Hawks have an ATS record of 1-3 when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- This season, Lehigh’s games have hit the over 15 times.
- The Mountain Hawks score just 4.3 fewer points per game (67.2) than the Eagles give up (71.5).
- Lehigh has an 8-4 record against the spread and a 6-5 record overall when scoring more than 71.5 points.
- American has covered the spread 13 times this year (13-15-0).
- The Eagles have an ATS record of 5-9 when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- This year, American’s games have hit the over 13 times.
- The Eagles’ 63.3 points per game are 8.4 fewer points than the 71.7 the Mountain Hawks allow.
- American is 7-1 against the spread and 5-3 overall when it scores more than 71.7 points.
Lehigh vs. American Over/Under Trends
- This season, Lehigh and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total of 135.5 points 16 times.
- A total of 15 of American’s games ended with a combined score higher than 135.5 points this season.
- The point total for the matchup of 135.5 is five points more than the combined points per game averages for the Mountain Hawks (67.2 points per game) and the Eagles (63.3 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 143.2 points per game, 7.7 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Mountain Hawks games is 138.4 points, 2.9 more than the over/under of 135.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 0.7 points separates this contest’s over/under (135.5 points) and the average total points bet in Eagles’ games (134.8 points) this season.
Lehigh Team Leaders
- Evan Taylor: 13 PTS, 46.9 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (47-for-114)
- Jeameril Wilson: 10.9 PTS, 52.2 FG%, 42.5 3PT% (31-for-73)
- Nic Lynch: 9.1 PTS, 52 FG%, 50 3PT% (21-for-42)
- Keith Higgins Jr.: 8.8 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 37 3PT% (40-for-108)
- Dominic Parolin: 4.3 PTS, 45 FG%
American Team Leaders
- Stacy Beckton Jr.: 12.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 41.9 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (34-for-93)
- Johnny O’Neil: 8.3 PTS, 39.5 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (41-for-116)
- Matt Rogers: 9.7 PTS, 60.3 FG%
- Colin Smalls: 10.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (14-for-54)
- Elijah Stephens: 6.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.2 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (13-for-35)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.