The No. 6 Kentucky Wildcats (22-5, 11-3 SEC) host the LSU Tigers (19-8, 7-7 SEC) after winning 17 home games in a row. The Wildcats are favored by 7.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 23, 2022. The matchup has an over/under of 142.5.
Kentucky vs. LSU Predictions
Kentucky vs. LSU Betting Odds
Kentucky vs. LSU Last 10 Games
- Kentucky covered the spread four times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Kentucky’s last 10 outings saw five hit the over.
- The Wildcats’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 146.8 points scored. That’s 4.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Wildcats’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 5.2 points lower than their season-long average.
- LSU is 4-6 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- LSU’s past 10 games saw seven hit the over.
- The past 10 Tigers games averaged 7.4 fewer points (135.1) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Tigers have a 69.7 points-per-game average, 3.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
Kentucky vs. LSU Betting Trends
- Kentucky is 13-14-0 against the spread this season.
- The Wildcats have an ATS record of 8-8 when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- This season, 13 of Kentucky’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Wildcats score 19.0 more points per game (80.9) than the Tigers allow (61.9).
- When Kentucky scores more than 61.9 points, it is 13-13 against the spread and 22-4 overall.
- LSU is 16-11-0 against the spread this year.
- This season, 10 of LSU’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Tigers’ 73.1 points per game are 7.8 more points than the 65.3 the Wildcats give up.
- When it scores more than 65.3 points, LSU is 14-8 against the spread and 17-5 overall.
Kentucky vs. LSU Over/Under Trends
- Kentucky and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Wednesday’s total of 142.5 points 13 times this season.
- This season, eight of LSU’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 142.5 points.
- The total for the game of 142.5 is 11.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Wildcats (80.9 points per game) and the Tigers (73.1 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 127.2 points per game, 15.3 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Wildcats have seen a 144.8 over/under in their games this season, 2.3 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 1.8 points more than the average over/under in Tigers’ games this season (140.7 points).
Kentucky Team Leaders
- Oscar Tshiebwe: 16.4 PTS, 15.2 REB, 1.9 STL, 1.4 BLK, 59.1 FG%
- Tyty Washington Jr.: 12.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 47.7 FG%, 35.0 3PT% (28-for-80)
- Sahvir Wheeler: 9.6 PTS, 7.1 AST, 1.3 STL, 44.2 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (10-for-36)
- Keion Brooks Jr.: 11.3 PTS, 48.9 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (6-for-24)
- Kellan Grady: 12.3 PTS, 46.8 FG%, 45.3 3PT% (82-for-181)
LSU Team Leaders
- Tari Eason: 16.9 PTS, 7.1 REB, 2.0 STL, 1.2 BLK, 53.4 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (21-for-59)
- Darius Days: 13.3 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.5 STL, 42.1 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (55-for-160)
- Eric Gaines: 9.5 PTS, 2.2 STL, 38.2 FG%, 23.9 3PT% (16-for-67)
- Brandon Murray: 10.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.2 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (34-for-91)
- Xavier Pinson: 9.6 PTS, 1.9 STL, 39.4 FG%, 28.4 3PT% (21-for-74)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.