The Stetson Hatters (11-16, 5-9 ASUN) will attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Kennesaw State Owls (11-16, 6-8 ASUN) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 23, 2022 as 7.5-point underdogs. The Owls have also lost three games in a row. The point total is set at 138.5 in the matchup.
Kennesaw State vs. Stetson Predictions
Kennesaw State vs. Stetson Betting Odds
|Kennesaw State||-7.5||138.5 points|
Kennesaw State vs. Stetson Last 10 Games
- Kennesaw State is 3-7 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Kennesaw State and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Owls games averaged 0.4 more points (138.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the past 10 games, the Owls are scoring five points less per game compared to their season average.
- Stetson has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Stetson and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The Hatters’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 138 points scored. That’s 0.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Hatters are scoring 74.2 points per game compared to their 69.5 season average.
Kennesaw State vs. Stetson Betting Trends
- Kennesaw State has covered the spread in a game 13 times this season (13-12-0).
- The Owls are 1-3 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Kennesaw State have hit the over 14 times out of 25 chances this season.
- The 74.1 points per game the Owls average are just three more points than the Hatters allow (71.1).
- When Kennesaw State totals more than 71.1 points, it is 9-7 against the spread and 10-8 overall.
- Stetson is 12-12-1 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when an underdog by 7.5 points or more, the Hatters are 4-3 against the spread.
- Stetson’s games have gone over the total 13 times out of 25 chances this year.
- The Hatters’ 69.5 points per game are just 0.3 fewer points than the 69.8 the Owls allow to opponents.
- Stetson has put together a 7-3 ATS record and a 6-6 overall record in games it scores more than 69.8 points.
Kennesaw State vs. Stetson Over/Under Trends
- Kennesaw State and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (138.5 points) 16 times this season.
- This season, 11 games Stetson played finished with a combined score over 138.5 points.
- The point total for the game of 138.5 is 5.1 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Owls (74.1 points per game) and the Hatters (69.5 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 140.9 points per game, 2.4 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Owls games is 142.2 points, 3.7 more than the over/under of 138.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 1.3 points separates this matchup’s over/under (138.5 points) and the average total points bet in Hatters’ games (137.2 points) this season.
Kennesaw State Team Leaders
- Chris Youngblood: 13.5 PTS, 46.9 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (54-for-143)
- Terrell Burden: 11.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.7 FG%, 30 3PT% (12-for-40)
- Spencer Rodgers: 9.8 PTS, 37.3 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (45-for-140)
- Demond Robinson: 9.1 PTS, 56.4 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (2-for-7)
- Brandon Stroud: 6.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (18-for-67)
Stetson Team Leaders
- Christiaan Jones: 12.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.1 FG%, 32 3PT% (31-for-97)
- Chase Johnston: 14.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.2 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (91-for-223)
- Stephan D. Swenson: 6.8 PTS, 5 AST, 1.2 STL, 42.1 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (14-for-52)
- Rob Perry: 15.9 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (29-for-81)
- Mahamadou Diawara: 6.3 PTS, 48 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.