The Hartford Hawks (9-17, 7-7 America East) are only 1.5-point favorites as they try to extend a three-game home win streak when they host the UMBC Retrievers (13-13, 8-7 America East) on Wednesday, February 23, 2022 at Chase Arena at Reich Family Pavilion. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 146.5 points.
Hartford vs. UMBC Predictions
Hartford vs. UMBC Betting Odds
Hartford vs. UMBC Last 10 Games
- Hartford has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Hartford and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Hawks games averaged 137.9 total points, 8.6 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Hawks are scoring 1.7 points more per game compared to their season average.
- UMBC is 5-5 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- The final scores of the past 10 UMBC games have exceeded the set total four times.
- The last 10 Retrievers games averaged 139.5 total points, seven fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Retrievers’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 71.4, 0.9 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Hartford vs. UMBC Betting Trends
- Hartford has covered the spread 12 times in 25 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point favorites or more, the Hawks have an ATS record of 5-4.
- This season, Hartford’s games have hit the over 16 times.
- The Hawks put up 69.4 points per game, only 1.7 fewer points than the 71.1 the Retrievers give up.
- Hartford has an 8-4 record against the spread and a 6-6 record overall when scoring more than 71.1 points.
- UMBC has covered the spread 10 times this year (10-13-0).
- The Retrievers have an ATS record of 3-9 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- UMBC games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times out of 23 chances this year.
- The Retrievers’ 72.3 points per game are only 0.3 fewer points than the 72.6 the Hawks give up.
- UMBC has put together a 7-0 ATS record and a 10-1 overall record in games it scores more than 72.6 points.
Hartford vs. UMBC Over/Under Trends
- This season, Hartford games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 146.5-point total 10 times.
- This season, 10 games UMBC played finished with a combined score over 146.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 141.7 points per game, 4.8 points fewer than the total of 146.5 for this game.
- These two teams surrender a combined 143.7 points per game, 2.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Hawks games is 137.9 points, 8.6 fewer than the over/under of 146.5 points for this contest.
- Retrievers games have an over/under of 141.9 points this season, 4.6 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Hartford Team Leaders
- Moses Flowers: 14.5 PTS, 1.6 STL, 48.5 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (41-for-112)
- Austin Williams: 17.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 51.2 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (24-for-74)
- Hunter Marks: 11.7 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 55.8 FG%, 42.6 3PT% (20-for-47)
- David Shriver: 9.1 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (60-for-157)
- Traci Carter: 8.8 PTS, 1.8 STL, 33.8 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (28-for-76)
UMBC Team Leaders
- Keondre Kennedy: 14.8 PTS, 49.5 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (50-for-123)
- Darnell Rogers: 10.8 PTS, 36.9 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (43-for-130)
- L.J. Owens: 10.8 PTS, 43 FG%, 43.1 3PT% (53-for-123)
- Yaw Obeng-Mensah: 7.5 PTS, 53.6 FG%
- Jacob Boonyasith: 5.5 PTS, 37 FG%, 34 3PT% (32-for-94)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.