The Gardner-Webb Runnin’ Bulldogs (16-11, 10-4 Big South) host the UNC Asheville Bulldogs (15-12, 7-7 Big South) in a matchup of Big South teams at Paul Porter Arena, tipping off at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 23, 2022. The Bulldogs are 6.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 133.5.
Gardner-Webb vs. UNC Asheville Predictions
Gardner-Webb vs. UNC Asheville Betting Odds
Gardner-Webb vs. UNC Asheville Last 10 Games
- Gardner-Webb is 8-2 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Gardner-Webb’s past 10 outings saw three go over the total.
- The past 10 Runnin’ Bulldogs games averaged one more point (134.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- During the past 10 games, the Runnin’ Bulldogs are scoring 4.1 points less per game compared to their season average.
- UNC Asheville has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- UNC Asheville’s last 10 contests saw six go over the total.
- The Bulldogs’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 137 points scored. That’s 3.5 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Bulldogs are scoring 71.9 points per game compared to their 74.5 season average.
Gardner-Webb vs. UNC Asheville Betting Trends
- Gardner-Webb is 13-11-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 6.5 points or more, the Runnin’ Bulldogs have gone 5-5 against the spread.
- Games involving Gardner-Webb have hit the over 10 times out of 24 chances this season.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs record 70.5 points per game, just 3.4 more points than the 67.1 the Bulldogs allow.
- Gardner-Webb has a 7-5 record against the spread and an 11-4 record overall when putting up more than 67.1 points.
- UNC Asheville has covered the spread 14 times over 24 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 6.5 points or more so far this year, the Bulldogs have gone 3-2 against the spread.
- UNC Asheville games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 13 times out of 24 chances this season.
- The Bulldogs average 10.5 more points per game (74.5) than the Runnin’ Bulldogs allow their opponents to score (64).
- When it scores more than 64 points, UNC Asheville is 11-7 against the spread and 13-8 overall.
Gardner-Webb vs. UNC Asheville Over/Under Trends
- Gardner-Webb and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Wednesday’s total of 133.5 points 13 times this season.
- A total of 16 of UNC Asheville’s games ended with a combined score over 133.5 points this season.
- The total for the matchup of 133.5 is 11.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Runnin’ Bulldogs (70.5 points per game) and the Bulldogs (74.5 points per game).
- This matchup’s total is 2.4 fewer points than the 131.1 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the Runnin’ Bulldogs have seen a 138.2 over/under in their games this season, 4.7 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 7.4 points separates the average total points bet in Bulldogs’ games (140.9 points) and this contest’s over/under (133.5 points).
Gardner-Webb Team Leaders
- D’Maurian Williams: 14.1 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (67-for-175)
- Lance Terry: 14.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.9 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (49-for-138)
- Kareem Reid: 10.2 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 58.5 FG%
- Anthony Selden: 7.7 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 38 3PT% (27-for-71)
- Zion Williams: 6.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.7 FG%, 30 3PT% (12-for-40)
UNC Asheville Team Leaders
- Drew Pember: 15.5 PTS, 3 BLK, 48.7 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (28-for-86)
- Tajion Jones: 12.8 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (68-for-175)
- LJ Thorpe: 13.1 PTS, 50.8 FG%, 36 3PT% (9-for-25)
- Trent Stephney: 7 PTS, 1.7 STL, 36.1 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (10-for-45)
- Jamon Battle: 7.8 PTS, 54.9 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (6-for-26)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.