The La Salle Explorers (7-17, 2-12 A-10) visit the Fordham Rams (12-13, 5-8 A-10) after losing six road games in a row. The Rams are favored by 4.5 points in the contest, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 23, 2022. The matchup’s over/under is set at 133.5.
Fordham vs. La Salle Predictions
Fordham vs. La Salle Betting Odds
Fordham vs. La Salle Last 10 Games
- Fordham has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Fordham’s last 10 games saw three go over the total.
- The past 10 Rams games averaged 1.2 fewer points (132.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Rams have a points-per-game average 6.0 points below their season-long scoring average.
- La Salle covered the spread three times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 La Salle games have surpassed the set total six times.
- The Explorers’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 141.3 points scored. That’s 7.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Explorers’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 67.8, 1.4 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Fordham vs. La Salle Betting Trends
- Fordham has registered a 17-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Rams have an ATS record of 3-3 when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- This season, 13 of Fordham’s games have gone over the point total out of 26 chances.
- The 66.9 points per game the Rams average are 7.1 fewer points than the Explorers allow (74.0).
- Fordham has a 2-2 record against the spread and a 4-0 record overall when scoring more than 74.0 points.
- La Salle is 7-14-2 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 4.5 points or more so far this year, the Explorers went 5-6-2 against the spread.
- La Salle games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 13 times out of 23 chances this year.
- The Explorers’ 69.2 points per game are just 2.2 more points than the 67.0 the Rams give up to opponents.
- La Salle is 6-5-1 against the spread and 5-8 overall when it scores more than 67.0 points.
Fordham vs. La Salle Over/Under Trends
- Fordham and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total of 133.5 points 13 times this season.
- There have been 15 La Salle games that have ended with a combined score higher than 133.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 136.1 points per game, 2.6 points more than the total of 133.5 for this game.
- These two teams surrender a combined 141 points per game, 7.5 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Rams games is 135.4 points, 1.9 more than the over/under of 133.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 7.4 points fewer than the average over/under in Explorers’ games this season (140.9 points).
Fordham Team Leaders
- Chuba Ohams: 13.7 PTS, 11.3 REB, 1.9 BLK, 50.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (2-for-6)
- Darius Quisenberry: 17.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 38 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (55-for-165)
- Antrell Charlton: 7.6 PTS, 1.7 STL, 33.6 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (28-for-97)
- Kyle Rose: 7.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.6 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (43-for-120)
- Antonio Daye Jr.: 16.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 45.6 FG%, 25.5 3PT% (13-for-51)
La Salle Team Leaders
- Clifton Moore: 13.7 PTS, 2.7 BLK, 50.4 FG%, 26 3PT% (13-for-50)
- Jack Clark: 11.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37.6 FG%, 29.8 3PT% (39-for-131)
- Christian Ray: 4.5 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 23.7 3PT% (9-for-38)
- Jhamir Brickus: 9.3 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (33-for-87)
- Josh Nickelberry: 12 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (52-for-147)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.