The East Carolina Pirates (13-13, 4-10 AAC) host the South Florida Bulls (7-19, 2-12 AAC) after losing four home games in a row. The Pirates are favored by 7.5 points in the contest, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 23, 2022. The matchup has a point total of 127.5.
East Carolina vs. South Florida Predictions
East Carolina vs. South Florida Betting Odds
|East Carolina||-7.5||127.5 points|
East Carolina vs. South Florida Last 10 Games
- East Carolina covered the spread four times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 East Carolina games has exceeded the set total four times.
- The last 10 Pirates games averaged 139.3 total points, 11.8 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Pirates have a points-per-game average 6.3 points below their season-long scoring average.
- South Florida is 2-8-0 against the spread and 0-10 overall in its past 10 contests.
- South Florida and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Bulls games averaged 0.1 more points (127.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Bulls are scoring 55.4 points per game compared to their 57.5 season average.
East Carolina vs. South Florida Betting Trends
- East Carolina is 14-12-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 7.5-point favorites or more, the Pirates have an ATS record of 2-3.
- East Carolina games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 15 times this season.
- The Pirates score only 4.8 more points per game (69.6) than the Bulls allow (64.8).
- East Carolina is 11-7 against the spread and 11-8 overall when scoring more than 64.8 points.
- South Florida has put together a record of 9-17-0 against the spread this year.
- The Bulls are 5-6 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- South Florida’s games have gone over the total eight times this year.
- The Bulls’ 57.5 points per game are 14.2 fewer points than the 71.7 the Pirates give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 71.7 points, South Florida is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
East Carolina vs. South Florida Over/Under Trends
- East Carolina and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total (127.5 points) 20 times this season.
- In South Florida’s 26 games this season, 11 have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s total of 127.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 127.1 points per game, 0.4 points fewer than the total of 127.5 for this contest.
- These two teams give up a combined 136.5 points per game, 9.0 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Pirates have seen a 139.4 average over/under in their games this season, 11.9 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Bulls’ games have a total points bet of 127.9 points this season, 0.4 points more than the over/under for this contest.
East Carolina Team Leaders
- Tristen Newton: 17.2 PTS, 5 AST, 1.5 STL, 43.6 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (40-for-126)
- Vance Jackson: 13.3 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (70-for-169)
- Brandon Suggs: 10.3 PTS, 1.6 STL, 41.7 FG%, 25 3PT% (11-for-44)
- Tremont Robinson-White: 7.3 PTS, 1.7 STL, 39.5 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (26-for-75)
- Brandon Johnson: 5.3 PTS, 51.9 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (3-for-14)
South Florida Team Leaders
- Caleb Murphy: 11.5 PTS, 42 FG%, 10.5 3PT% (2-for-19)
- Javon Greene: 9.6 PTS, 1.9 STL, 32.4 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (39-for-129)
- Jamir Chaplin: 9.1 PTS, 42 FG%, 19 3PT% (12-for-63)
- Russel Tchewa: 7.1 PTS, 45.3 FG%
- Corey Walker Jr.: 4.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 1.1 BLK, 38.8 FG%, 12.5 3PT% (2-for-16)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.