The Dayton Flyers (19-8, 11-3 A-10) are heavily favored (-13.5) to build on a four-game winning streak when they host the UMass Minutemen (12-13, 5-8 A-10) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 23, 2022 at UD Arena. The matchup has an over/under of 140.5 points.
Dayton vs. UMass Predictions
Dayton vs. UMass Betting Odds
Dayton vs. UMass Last 10 Games
- Dayton covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Dayton’s last 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The last 10 Flyers games averaged 129.0 total points, 11.5 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- In their last 10 games, the Flyers have a points-per-game average 1.7 points below their season-long scoring average.
- UMass is 5-5 overall and 3-6-1 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- UMass and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The Minutemen’s past 10 outings have ended with an average of 147.8 points scored. That’s 7.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Minutemen’s per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 72.3, 3.3 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Dayton vs. UMass Betting Trends
- Dayton is 15-12-0 against the spread this season.
- The Flyers are 4-5 ATS when playing as at least 13.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Dayton have hit the over 13 times this season.
- The Flyers record 69.0 points per game, 8.5 fewer points than the 77.5 the Minutemen allow.
- When Dayton totals more than 77.5 points, it is 5-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- UMass has covered the spread 10 times over 24 games with a set spread.
- UMass’ games have gone over the total 16 times out of 24 chances this season.
- The Minutemen put up an average of 75.6 points per game, 15.4 more points than the 60.2 the Flyers give up.
- UMass has put together a 10-10-1 ATS record and a 12-11 overall record in games it scores more than 60.2 points.
Dayton vs. UMass Over/Under Trends
- This season, Dayton games have gone over this game’s 140.5-point total six times.
- There have been 19 UMass games that have ended with a combined score higher than 140.5 points this season.
- The Flyers average 69.0 points per game against the Minutemen’s 75.6, amounting to 4.1 points over the matchup’s point total of 140.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 137.7 points per game, 2.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Flyers have seen a 132.1 average over/under in their games this season, 8.4 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Minutemen’s games have a total points bet of 146.0 points this season, 5.5 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Dayton Team Leaders
- Daron Holmes: 11.4 PTS, 2.4 BLK, 63.5 FG%
- Malachi Smith: 9.1 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.7 STL, 40.0 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (15-for-38)
- Toumani Camara: 10.7 PTS, 50.9 FG%, 34.0 3PT% (17-for-50)
- Kobe Elvis: 9.1 PTS, 48.8 FG%, 41.6 3PT% (32-for-77)
- R.J. Blakney: 6.0 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (23-for-62)
UMass Team Leaders
- Noah Fernandes: 14.5 PTS, 5.7 AST, 1.3 STL, 42.3 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (36-for-96)
- Trent Buttrick: 11.3 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (41-for-115)
- Rich Kelly: 13.0 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 49.2 3PT% (59-for-120)
- T.J. Weeks: 9.7 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (40-for-105)
- CJ Kelly: 11.0 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (38-for-102)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.