The Colorado State Rams (21-4, 11-4 MWC) are at home in MWC play against the Wyoming Cowboys (22-4, 11-2 MWC) on Wednesday, February 23, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The Rams are favored by 6.5 points in the game. The point total is 143.5 in the matchup.
Colorado State vs. Wyoming Predictions
Colorado State vs. Wyoming Betting Odds
|Colorado State||-6.5||143.5 points|
Colorado State vs. Wyoming Last 10 Games
- Colorado State is 7-3 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- The final score of the past 10 Colorado State games has gone over the set total four times.
- The past 10 Rams games averaged 2.8 fewer points (140.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Rams’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 4.3 points lower than their season-long average.
- Wyoming is 8-2 overall and 5-4-1 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Wyoming and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Cowboys games averaged 5.6 fewer points (137.9) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Cowboys are scoring 72.8 points per game compared to their 75.7 season average.
Colorado State vs. Wyoming Betting Trends
- Colorado State has covered the spread 13 times this season (13-11-0).
- In games they were favored in by 6.5 points or more so far this season, the Rams have gone 7-7 against the spread.
- This season, nine of Colorado State’s games have gone over the point total out of 24 chances.
- The Rams put up 76.1 points per game, 10.2 more points than the 65.9 the Cowboys allow.
- Colorado State has an 11-8 record against the spread and a 19-2 record overall when putting up more than 65.9 points.
- Wyoming has covered the spread 14 times this season (14-9-2).
- The Cowboys have yet to cover the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Wyoming have hit the over 13 times out of 25 chances this year.
- The Cowboys’ 75.7 points per game are 8.5 more points than the 67.2 the Rams give up.
- When it scores more than 67.2 points, Wyoming is 12-5-2 against the spread and 20-0 overall.
Colorado State vs. Wyoming Over/Under Trends
- This season, 11 of Colorado State’s 24 games have gone over Wednesday’s total of 143.5 points.
- There have been eight Wyoming games that have ended with a combined score higher than 143.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the matchup of 143.5 is 8.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Rams (76.1 points per game) and the Cowboys (75.7 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 133.1 points per game, 10.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Rams have seen a 142.6 average over/under in their games this season, 0.9 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 4.1 points more than the average over/under in Cowboys’ games this season (139.4 points).
Colorado State Team Leaders
- David Roddy: 19.5 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.2 STL, 57.4 FG%, 45.8 3PT% (38-for-83)
- Isaiah Stevens: 15.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 47.1 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (33-for-91)
- John Tonje: 10.2 PTS, 49.7 FG%, 42.7 3PT% (32-for-75)
- Chandler Jacobs: 5.5 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 27.1 3PT% (13-for-48)
- Dischon Thomas: 6.0 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (21-for-52)
Wyoming Team Leaders
- Hunter Maldonado: 19.6 PTS, 6.3 AST, 1.1 STL, 50.8 FG%, 25.4 3PT% (15-for-59)
- Graham Ike: 21.1 PTS, 9.4 REB, 54.6 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (3-for-11)
- Drake Jeffries: 10.3 PTS, 45.6 FG%, 43.1 3PT% (72-for-167)
- Jeremiah Oden: 8.0 PTS, 57.0 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (15-for-53)
- Xavier Dusell: 8.0 PTS, 38.3 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (42-for-118)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.