The Bellarmine Knights (16-12, 10-4 ASUN) are 6.5-point favorites as they look to end a three-game home losing streak when they square off against the Lipscomb Bisons (12-17, 5-9 ASUN) on Wednesday, February 23, 2022 at Knights Hall. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 147.5.
Bellarmine vs. Lipscomb Predictions
Bellarmine vs. Lipscomb Betting Odds
Bellarmine vs. Lipscomb Last 10 Games
- Bellarmine covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Bellarmine games has gone over the set total five times.
- The past 10 Knights games averaged 11.6 fewer points (135.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the past 10 games, the Knights are scoring 0.4 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Lipscomb has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Lipscomb and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Bisons games averaged 2.4 more points (149.9) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Bisons have scored 2.9 fewer points per contest compared to their 74.7 PPG season-long scoring average.
Bellarmine vs. Lipscomb Betting Trends
- Bellarmine is 14-10-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 6.5 points or more, the Knights have gone 4-1 against the spread.
- Bellarmine’s games have gone over the total nine times out of 24 chances this season.
- The Knights record 8.2 fewer points per game (70.3) than the Bisons allow (78.5).
- Bellarmine is 2-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall when scoring more than 78.5 points.
- Lipscomb has covered the spread in a matchup 11 times this season (11-15-0).
- In games this season when an underdog by 6.5 points or more, the Bisons have gone 4-5 against the spread.
- This year, Lipscomb’s games have hit the over 16 times out of 27 chances.
- The Bisons put up an average of 74.7 points per game, 7.5 more points than the 67.2 the Knights give up.
- Lipscomb is 10-7 against the spread and 11-9 overall when it scores more than 67.2 points.
Bellarmine vs. Lipscomb Over/Under Trends
- Bellarmine and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under of 147.5 points six times this season.
- A total of 17 of Lipscomb’s games ended with a combined score over 147.5 points this season.
- The point total for the game of 147.5 is 2.5 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Knights (70.3 points per game) and the Bisons (74.7 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 145.7 points per game, 1.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Knights games is 140.2 points, 7.3 fewer than the over/under of 147.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 0.5 points more than the average over/under in Bisons’ games this season (147 points).
Bellarmine Team Leaders
- Dylan Penn: 16.5 PTS, 5 AST, 1.1 STL, 48.9 FG%, 20 3PT% (11-for-55)
- CJ Fleming: 15.2 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 38 3PT% (68-for-179)
- Juston Betz: 6.8 PTS, 7 REB, 1.3 STL, 53.1 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (14-for-46)
- Curt Hopf: 7.1 PTS, 55.9 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (12-for-42)
- Ethan Claycomb: 8.4 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 34 3PT% (32-for-94)
Lipscomb Team Leaders
- Ahsan Asadullah: 15.2 PTS, 9 REB, 50.4 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (9-for-26)
- Will Pruitt: 9.6 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (42-for-108)
- Jacob Ognacevic: 12.5 PTS, 55.2 FG%, 46.8 3PT% (29-for-62)
- Parker Hazen: 8.8 PTS, 58.3 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (13-for-36)
- Greg Jones: 9.4 PTS, 35.9 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (55-for-170)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.