The Bucknell Bison (7-21, 4-12 Patriot) are underdogs (by 6.5 points) to end a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Army Black Knights (13-15, 7-9 Patriot) on Wednesday, February 23, 2022 at 6:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 148.5 for the matchup.
Army vs. Bucknell Predictions
Army vs. Bucknell Betting Odds
Army vs. Bucknell Last 10 Games
- Army is 3-7 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 Army games has gone over the set total six times.
- The past 10 Black Knights games averaged 10.9 fewer points (137.6) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Black Knights have scored two fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Bucknell covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Bucknell and its opponents have hit the over in eight of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Bison games averaged 7.1 fewer points (141.4) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Bison are scoring 74 points per game compared to their 70.6 season average.
Army vs. Bucknell Betting Trends
- Army has covered the spread 14 times this season (14-12-0).
- In games they have played as 6.5-point favorites or more, the Black Knights have an ATS record of 1-2.
- This season, Army’s games have hit the over 14 times out of 26 chances.
- The 70.3 points per game the Black Knights record are 8.7 fewer points than the Bison allow (79).
- When Army totals more than 79 points, it is 2-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- Bucknell has registered a 12-15-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 6.5 points or more so far this season, the Bison have gone 4-6 against the spread.
- This year, Bucknell’s games have hit the over 16 times out of 27 chances.
- The Bison put up only 0.1 more points per game (70.6) than the Black Knights allow (70.5).
- When it scores more than 70.5 points, Bucknell is 6-4 against the spread and 4-6 overall.
Army vs. Bucknell Over/Under Trends
- This season, Army games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 148.5-point total 11 times.
- In Bucknell’s 27 games this season, 14 have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s over/under of 148.5.
- The total for the game of 148.5 is 7.6 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Black Knights (70.3 points per game) and the Bison (70.6 points per game).
- The 149.5 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are one more than the 148.5 total in this contest.
- The Black Knights have seen a 139.9 average over/under in their games this season, 8.6 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 3.5 points more than the average over/under in Bison’s games this season (145 points).
Army Team Leaders
- Jalen Rucker: 16.4 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (78-for-206)
- Josh Caldwell: 11.8 PTS, 2.2 STL, 42.7 FG%, 21.3 3PT% (13-for-61)
- Charlie Peterson: 8 PTS, 52.2 FG%
- Aaron Duhart: 6.7 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (23-for-71)
- Chris Mann: 8.2 PTS, 50.3 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (18-for-51)
Bucknell Team Leaders
- Andrew Funk: 18.1 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 36 3PT% (76-for-211)
- Xander Rice: 12.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.7 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (39-for-98)
- Andre Screen: 11.5 PTS, 57.6 FG%
- Jake van der Heijden: 6.6 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 42.1 3PT% (40-for-95)
- Alex Timmerman: 7.2 PTS, 57.4 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (3-for-8)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.