The No. 21 UConn Huskies (19-7, 10-5 Big East) will try to continue a three-game winning streak when they host the No. 8 Villanova Wildcats (21-6, 14-3 Big East) at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 22, 2022 as 1-point favorites. The Wildcats have won five games in a row. The point total in the matchup is set at 136.
UConn vs. Villanova Predictions
UConn vs. Villanova Betting Odds
UConn vs. Villanova Last 10 Games
- UConn has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- UConn’s past 10 games saw five hit the over.
- The past 10 Huskies games averaged 2.4 more points (138.4) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Huskies are scoring 5.5 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Villanova is 8-2 overall and 3-6-1 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- The final scores of the past 10 Villanova games have exceeded the set total six times.
- The past 10 Wildcats games averaged 0.9 more points (136.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the last 10 games, the Wildcats are scoring 74.8 points per game compared to their 73.7 season average.
UConn vs. Villanova Betting Trends
- UConn has covered the spread 11 times this season (11-14-0).
- The Huskies are 10-11 ATS when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- UConn’s games have gone over the total 15 times out of 25 chances this season.
- The 76.5 points per game the Huskies score are 13.4 more points than the Wildcats give up (63.1).
- UConn has an 11-8 record against the spread and a 17-3 record overall when scoring more than 63.1 points.
- Villanova is 13-12-1 against the spread this year.
- The Wildcats are 1-3 ATS when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- This year, 13 of Villanova’s games have gone over the point total out of 26 chances.
- The Wildcats put up 8.6 more points per game (73.7) than the Huskies allow (65.1).
- When it scores more than 65.1 points, Villanova is 12-9-1 against the spread and 20-3 overall.
UConn vs. Villanova Over/Under Trends
- A total of 12 UConn games this season have gone over Tuesday’s total of 136 points.
- This season, 13 of Villanova’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 136 points.
- The Huskies average 76.5 points per game against the Wildcats’ 73.7, amounting to 14.2 points over the game’s point total of 136.
- The 128.2 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 7.8 fewer than the 136 total in this contest.
- On average, the Huskies have seen a 139 over/under in their games this season, three more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 1.1 points separates the average total points bet in Wildcats’ games (137.1 points) and this matchup’s over/under (136 points).
UConn Team Leaders
- R.J. Cole: 16.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.9 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (45-for-136)
- Adama Sanogo: 15.1 PTS, 8.6 REB, 2 BLK, 52 FG%
- Tyrese Martin: 13.6 PTS, 7 REB, 46.2 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (30-for-70)
- Andre Jackson: 6.8 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.2 STL, 42.3 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (17-for-43)
- Isaiah Whaley: 7.4 PTS, 2.2 BLK, 52.9 FG%, 28.2 3PT% (11-for-39)
Villanova Team Leaders
- Justin Moore: 15.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.7 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (58-for-162)
- Collin Gillespie: 16.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45 FG%, 42.7 3PT% (85-for-199)
- Jermaine Samuels: 10.1 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 22.9 3PT% (16-for-70)
- Eric Dixon: 9.9 PTS, 51.5 FG%, 47.8 3PT% (11-for-23)
- Brandon Slater: 9.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 50.6 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (22-for-67)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.