The Saint Joseph’s (PA) Hawks (10-15, 4-10 A-10) visit the Saint Louis Billikens (18-9, 9-5 A-10) after losing six road games in a row. The Billikens are heavy favorites by 12 points in the contest, which tips at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 22, 2022. The matchup has an over/under of 143.5 points.
Saint Louis vs. Saint Joseph’s (PA) Predictions
Saint Louis vs. Saint Joseph’s (PA) Betting Odds
|Saint Louis||-12||143.5 points|
Saint Louis vs. Saint Joseph’s (PA) Last 10 Games
- Saint Louis covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Saint Louis and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Billikens games averaged 140.1 total points, 3.4 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Billikens have a points-per-game average 0.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) has a 2-8 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The Hawks’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 141.1 points scored. That’s 2.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Hawks’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 67.6, two points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Saint Louis vs. Saint Joseph’s (PA) Betting Trends
- Saint Louis has covered the spread 15 times in 26 games with a set spread.
- The Billikens have an ATS record of 4-1 when playing as at least 12-point favorites.
- This season, 14 of Saint Louis’ games have gone over the point total out of 26 chances.
- The Billikens average 7.3 more points per game (78.3) than the Hawks allow (71).
- Saint Louis is 13-6 against the spread and 16-4 overall when scoring more than 71 points.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) has covered the spread 14 times over 25 games with a set spread.
- The Hawks are 2-2 ATS when playing as at least 12-point underdogs.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA)’s games have gone over the total 12 times this season.
- The Hawks average just 1.6 more points per game (69.6) than the Billikens give up (68).
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) has put together a 10-6 ATS record and a 9-7 overall record in games it scores more than 68 points.
Saint Louis vs. Saint Joseph’s (PA) Over/Under Trends
- A total of 15 Saint Louis games this season have gone over Tuesday’s total of 143.5 points.
- In Saint Joseph’s (PA)’s 25 games this season, nine have finished with more combined scoring than Tuesday’s over/under of 143.5.
- The Billikens average 78.3 points per game against the Hawks’ 69.6, amounting to 4.4 points over the game’s point total of 143.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 139 points per game, 4.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Billikens games is 1.7 points fewer than the over/under of 143.5 points in this matchup.
- Hawks games have an over/under of 142.8 points this season, 0.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Saint Louis Team Leaders
- Yuri Collins: 11.1 PTS, 8.2 AST, 2.1 STL, 44.7 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (19-for-51)
- Francis Okoro: 10.3 PTS, 7.6 REB, 1.2 BLK, 59.3 FG%
- Gibson Jimerson: 16.3 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (63-for-151)
- Fred Thatch Jr.: 8.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 49.1 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (13-for-34)
- Jordan Nesbitt: 9.4 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 36 3PT% (32-for-89)
Saint Joseph’s (PA) Team Leaders
- Jordan Hall: 14.2 PTS, 6.2 AST, 1.2 STL, 39.4 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (56-for-157)
- Taylor Funk: 13.3 PTS, 41.5 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (67-for-177)
- Ejike Obinna: 12.5 PTS, 7.3 REB, 59.4 FG%
- Charlie Brown: 9.1 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (38-for-104)
- Erik Reynolds II: 11.6 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (36-for-112)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.