The Rhode Island Rams (13-12, 4-9 A-10) are 8.5-point underdogs as they try to stop a four-game road losing streak when they take on the Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (17-7, 9-4 A-10) on Tuesday, February 22, 2022 at Reilly Center. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 133 points.
Saint Bonaventure vs. Rhode Island Predictions
Saint Bonaventure vs. Rhode Island Betting Odds
|Saint Bonaventure||-8.5||133 points|
Saint Bonaventure vs. Rhode Island Last 10 Games
- Saint Bonaventure has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Saint Bonaventure games has gone over the set total six times.
- The Bonnies’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 136.2 points scored. That’s 3.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Bonnies have scored 1.8 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Rhode Island covered the spread twice in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- Rhode Island and its opponents have hit the over in three of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Rams games averaged 1.3 fewer points (131.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Rams have scored 6.7 fewer points per contest compared to their 67.4 PPG season-long scoring average.
Saint Bonaventure vs. Rhode Island Betting Trends
- Saint Bonaventure has covered the spread 10 times over 23 games with a set spread.
- In games they were favored in by 8.5 points or more so far this season, the Bonnies have gone 4-6 against the spread.
- This season, 12 of Saint Bonaventure’s games have gone over the point total out of 23 chances.
- The 72 points per game the Bonnies record are 8.1 more points than the Rams allow (63.9).
- Saint Bonaventure has a 9-10 record against the spread and a 17-4 record overall when scoring more than 63.9 points.
- Rhode Island has covered the spread 12 times over 25 games with a set spread.
- Rhode Island’s games have gone over the total 10 times this season.
- The Rams’ 67.4 points per game are only 0.1 fewer points than the 67.5 the Bonnies give up.
- Rhode Island has put together an 8-2 ATS record and a 10-2 overall record in games it scores more than 67.5 points.
Saint Bonaventure vs. Rhode Island Over/Under Trends
- Saint Bonaventure and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s total of 133 points 13 times this season.
- This season, 17 of Rhode Island’s games have ended with a score higher than 133 points.
- The over/under for the matchup of 133 is 6.4 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Bonnies (72 points per game) and the Rams (67.4 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 131.4 points per game, 1.6 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Bonnies games is 135.2 points, 2.2 more than the over/under of 133 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 2.2 points fewer than the average over/under in Rams’ games this season (135.2 points).
Saint Bonaventure Team Leaders
- Osun Osunniyi: 11.3 PTS, 7.5 REB, 2.9 BLK, 61.1 FG%
- Jaren Holmes: 14 PTS, 38.7 FG%, 27.2 3PT% (25-for-92)
- Jalen Adaway: 15.7 PTS, 49.1 FG%, 42 3PT% (29-for-69)
- Kyle Lofton: 13.2 PTS, 6.1 AST, 2 STL, 41.1 FG%, 31 3PT% (22-for-71)
- Dominick Welch: 12.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.7 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (65-for-181)
Rhode Island Team Leaders
- Makhel Mitchell: 11.1 PTS, 2.7 BLK, 54.3 FG%
- Makhi Mitchell: 10 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.3 BLK, 52.5 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (5-for-14)
- Jeremy Sheppard: 10.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 38.8 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (40-for-109)
- Ishmael Leggett: 8.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 36 FG%, 30.5 3PT% (18-for-59)
- Antwan Walker: 7.7 PTS, 58 FG%, 46.9 3PT% (15-for-32)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.