A-10 foes square off when the Richmond Spiders (17-10, 8-6 A-10) visit the George Washington Colonials (11-14, 7-6 A-10) at Charles E. Smith Athletic Center, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 22, 2022. The Colonials are 5.5-point underdogs in the game. The point total for the matchup is set at 141.5.
Richmond vs. George Washington Predictions
Richmond vs. George Washington Betting Odds
Richmond vs. George Washington Last 10 Games
- Richmond is 6-4 overall and 5-4-1 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Richmond’s past 10 outings saw three hit the over.
- The past 10 Spiders games averaged 2.7 fewer points (138.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Spiders have scored 2.5 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- George Washington has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- George Washington’s past 10 outings saw four hit the over.
- The last 10 Colonials games averaged 139 total points, 2.5 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their past 10 games, the Colonials have scored 2.7 more points per contest compared to their 66.6 PPG season-long scoring average.
Richmond vs. George Washington Betting Trends
- Richmond has covered the spread 12 times in 27 games with a set spread.
- The Spiders are 6-7-1 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- Richmond games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 12 times this season.
- The Spiders put up only 2.1 more points per game (72.9) than the Colonials allow (70.8).
- When Richmond scores more than 70.8 points, it is 8-7-1 against the spread and 11-5 overall.
- George Washington has covered the spread 13 times over 25 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when an underdog by 5.5 points or more, the Colonials have gone 7-7 against the spread.
- George Washington games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times out of 26 chances this season.
- The Colonials’ 66.6 points per game are just 2.9 fewer points than the 69.5 the Spiders allow.
- George Washington is 8-2 against the spread and 8-2 overall when it scores more than 69.5 points.
Richmond vs. George Washington Over/Under Trends
- This season, Richmond games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 141.5-point total 12 times.
- This season, eight of George Washington’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 141.5 points.
- The total for the game of 141.5 is two points more than the combined points per game averages for the Spiders (72.9 points per game) and the Colonials (66.6 points per game).
- The 140.3 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 1.2 fewer than the 141.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the Spiders have seen a 142.1 over/under in their games this season, 0.6 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Colonials games have an over/under of 138.3 points this season, 3.2 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Richmond Team Leaders
- Jacob Gilyard: 12.5 PTS, 6 AST, 3.1 STL, 38.6 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (64-for-185)
- Tyler Burton: 16.6 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.1 STL, 46.5 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (49-for-130)
- Grant Golden: 14.8 PTS, 52.7 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (23-for-72)
- Nathan Cayo: 8.5 PTS, 55.6 FG%
- Nick Sherod: 6.7 PTS, 33 FG%, 35 3PT% (48-for-137)
George Washington Team Leaders
- Joe Bamisile: 15 PTS, 1.4 STL, 45.3 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (47-for-136)
- James Bishop: 17.1 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (51-for-157)
- Ricky Lindo Jr.: 7.8 PTS, 7.6 REB, 1.5 STL, 1.8 BLK, 42.3 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (20-for-53)
- Brayon Freeman: 9.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.6 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (16-for-45)
- Brendan Adams: 8.6 PTS, 37.8 FG%, 25 3PT% (24-for-96)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.