The Northeastern Huskies (7-19, 1-14 CAA) are favored (-1) to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Charleston (SC) Cougars (14-12, 6-8 CAA) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 22, 2022 at Matthews Arena. The point total for the matchup is set at 144.
Northeastern vs. Charleston (SC) Predictions
Northeastern vs. Charleston (SC) Betting Odds
Northeastern vs. Charleston (SC) Last 10 Games
- Northeastern covered the spread twice in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- Northeastern and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Huskies games averaged 5.4 fewer points (138.6) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Huskies have scored 1.2 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Charleston (SC) is 5-5 overall and 4-5-1 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Charleston (SC)’s past 10 games saw four hit the over.
- The Cougars’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 151.1 points scored. That’s 7.1 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Cougars have scored 1.7 fewer points per contest compared to their 77.2 PPG season-long scoring average.
Northeastern vs. Charleston (SC) Betting Trends
- Northeastern has covered the spread in a matchup eight times this season (8-17-1).
- The Huskies have an ATS record of 2-6 when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- This season, Northeastern’s games have hit the over 15 times out of 27 chances.
- The Huskies score 64.5 points per game, 11.4 fewer points than the 75.9 the Cougars give up.
- Northeastern has a 1-1 record against the spread and a 1-1 record overall when putting up more than 75.9 points.
- Charleston (SC) has covered the spread 14 times in 29 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 1 point or more so far this year, the Cougars have gone 7-4 against the spread.
- Charleston (SC)’s games have gone over the total 16 times out of 29 chances this season.
- The Cougars’ 77.2 points per game are 6.7 more points than the 70.5 the Huskies allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 70.5 points, Charleston (SC) is 12-6-1 against the spread and 11-7 overall.
Northeastern vs. Charleston (SC) Over/Under Trends
- This season, nine of Northeastern’s 27 games have gone over Tuesday’s total of 144 points.
- This season, 22 games Charleston (SC) played finished with a combined score over 144 points.
- The over/under for the matchup of 144 is 2.3 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Huskies (64.5 points per game) and the Cougars (77.2 points per game).
- This matchup’s total is 2.4 fewer points than the 146.4 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Huskies have seen a 135.9 average over/under in their games this season, 8.1 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 7.4 points fewer than the average over/under in Cougars’ games this season (151.4 points).
Northeastern Team Leaders
- Chris Doherty: 11.5 PTS, 9.2 REB, 56.1 FG%
- Nikola Djogo: 11.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.3 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (43-for-103)
- Jahmyl Telfort: 13 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 25.8 3PT% (25-for-97)
- Shaquille Walters: 11 PTS, 41.5 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (30-for-86)
- Jason Strong: 5.3 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 30 3PT% (21-for-70)
Charleston (SC) Team Leaders
- Dimitrius Underwood: 10.8 PTS, 2.2 STL, 41.8 FG%, 19.4 3PT% (6-for-31)
- John Meeks: 14.5 PTS, 46.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (30-for-90)
- Reyne Smith: 11.8 PTS, 35.8 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (70-for-199)
- Brenden Tucker: 11.3 PTS, 43 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (41-for-101)
- Ben Burnham: 7.6 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (19-for-61)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.