Two sliding teams square off when the North Dakota Fightin’ Hawks (6-23, 2-14 Summit) host the Saint Thomas Tommies (8-19, 2-13 Summit) on Tuesday, February 22, 2022 at 1:00 PM ET. The Fightin’ Hawks are 1-point favorites as they look to break a three-game losing streak against the Tommies, who have lost 12 straight. The matchup’s point total is set at 149.5.
North Dakota vs. St. Thomas Predictions
North Dakota vs. St. Thomas Betting Odds
|North Dakota||-1||149.5 points|
North Dakota vs. St. Thomas Last 10 Games
- North Dakota covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 North Dakota games has exceeded the set total five times.
- The past 10 Fightin’ Hawks games averaged 0.4 more points (149.9) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Fightin’ Hawks have scored 0.5 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- St. Thomas covered the spread once in its last 10 contests while putting together a 0-10 record straight-up in those games.
- In two of those 10 games, the final combined score has gone over the set total.
- The past 10 Tommies games averaged 0.2 more points (149.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the last 10 games, the Tommies are scoring 64.6 points per game compared to their 73.4 season average.
North Dakota vs. St. Thomas Betting Trends
- North Dakota has covered the spread 10 times this season (10-17-0).
- In games they have played as 1-point favorites or more, the Fightin’ Hawks have an ATS record of 1-1.
- North Dakota games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 13 times out of 27 chances this season.
- The Fightin’ Hawks put up only 4.2 fewer points per game (70.7) than the Tommies allow (74.9).
- When North Dakota totals more than 74.9 points, it is 5-3 against the spread and 4-5 overall.
- St. Thomas has compiled a 10-14-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1-point underdogs or more, the Tommies have an ATS record of 9-11.
- This season, 10 of St. Thomas’ games have gone over the point total out of 24 chances.
- The Tommies put up an average of 73.4 points per game, 5.3 fewer points than the 78.7 the Fightin’ Hawks give up.
- When it scores more than 78.7 points, St. Thomas is 4-1 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
North Dakota vs. St. Thomas Over/Under Trends
- A total of 12 North Dakota games this season have gone over Tuesday’s total of 149.5 points.
- In St. Thomas’ 24 games this season, 10 have finished with more combined scoring than Tuesday’s point total of 149.5.
- The Fightin’ Hawks average 70.7 points per game against the Tommies’ 73.4, totaling 5.4 points under the game’s over/under of 149.5.
- This matchup’s point total is 4.1 fewer points than the 153.6 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Fightin’ Hawks have seen a 146.6 average over/under in their games this season, 2.9 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 0.7 points more than the average over/under in Tommies’ games this season (148.8 points).
North Dakota Team Leaders
- Paul Bruns: 15.2 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (71-for-188)
- Tsotne Tsartsidze: 7.9 PTS, 44.7 FG%
- Bentiu Panoam: 7.6 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (36-for-101)
- Matt Norman: 8.9 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (48-for-143)
- Ethan Igbanugo: 8.5 PTS, 34.1 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (39-for-114)
St. Thomas Team Leaders
- Anders Nelson: 14.2 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (35-for-128)
- Riley Miller: 15.7 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (97-for-238)
- Parker Bjorklund: 12.9 PTS, 52.7 FG%, 45.5 3PT% (5-for-11)
- Brooks Allen: 6.7 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 31 3PT% (22-for-71)
- Burt Hedstrom: 6.6 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (29-for-87)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.