The Nevada Wolf Pack (12-13, 6-8 MWC) host the UNLV Rebels (16-11, 8-6 MWC) at Lawlor Events Center on Tuesday, February 22, 2022 at 11:00 PM ET. The books see an even contest, listing the matchup as a pick ’em. The over/under for the matchup is set at 145.
Nevada vs. UNLV Predictions
Nevada vs. UNLV Betting Odds
|Pick ’em||–||145 points|
Nevada vs. UNLV Last 10 Games
- Nevada covered the spread four times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Nevada and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Wolf Pack games averaged 143.1 total points, 1.9 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Wolf Pack’s per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 3.9 points lower than their season-long average.
- UNLV covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- UNLV’s past 10 contests saw five hit the over.
- The past 10 Rebels games averaged 10.2 fewer points (134.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Rebels have a 69.2 points-per-game average, 1.6 points below their season-long scoring average.
Nevada vs. UNLV Betting Trends
- Nevada has covered the spread eight times over 24 games with a set spread.
- Games involving Nevada have hit the over 11 times out of 24 chances this season.
- The Wolf Pack score 73.6 points per game, 8.2 more points than the 65.4 the Rebels give up.
- Nevada is 6-12 against the spread and 12-8 overall when scoring more than 65.4 points.
- UNLV has put together a 12-14-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, UNLV’s games have hit the over 12 times out of 26 chances.
- The Rebels score an average of 70.8 points per game, just 3.3 fewer points than the 74.1 the Wolf Pack allow.
- When it scores more than 74.1 points, UNLV is 7-2 against the spread and 9-1 overall.
Nevada vs. UNLV Over/Under Trends
- This season, Nevada and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s total of 145 points 13 times.
- This season, seven of UNLV’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 145 points.
- The over/under for the matchup of 145 is 0.6 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Wolf Pack (73.6 points per game) and the Rebels (70.8 points per game).
- This matchup’s total is 5.5 fewer points than the 139.5 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Wolf Pack games is 147 points, two more than the over/under of 145 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 9.4 points more than the average over/under in Rebels’ games this season (135.6 points).
Nevada Team Leaders
- Desmond Cambridge: 16.9 PTS, 1.7 STL, 1.3 BLK, 44.3 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (76-for-202)
- Grant Sherfield: 18.7 PTS, 6.5 AST, 43.7 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (39-for-104)
- Will Baker: 12 PTS, 56.3 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (21-for-54)
- Kenan Blackshear: 8.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.8 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (22-for-61)
- Warren Washington: 10.1 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 60.4 FG%
UNLV Team Leaders
- Bryce Hamilton: 21.7 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 37 3PT% (70-for-189)
- Royce Hamm Jr.: 8.4 PTS, 9.4 REB, 47.8 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (16-for-42)
- Jordan McCabe: 7.1 PTS, 37.1 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (37-for-108)
- Donovan Williams: 13.4 PTS, 48.6 FG%, 43.9 3PT% (29-for-66)
- Michael Nuga: 7 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (31-for-85)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.