The San Diego State Aztecs (17-6, 9-3 MWC) are 2-point underdogs as they look to build on a five-game win streak when they visit the Boise State Broncos (21-6, 12-2 MWC) on Tuesday, February 22, 2022 at ExtraMile Arena. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET. The point total is 119 in the matchup.
Boise State vs. San Diego State Predictions
Boise State vs. San Diego State Betting Odds
|Boise State||-2||119 points|
Boise State vs. San Diego State Last 10 Games
- Boise State is 8-2 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Boise State and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Broncos games averaged 128.5 total points, 9.5 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Broncos’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 1.5 points lower than their season-long average.
- San Diego State is 8-2 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- San Diego State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Aztecs games averaged 126.8 total points, 7.8 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Aztecs are scoring 65.2 points per game compared to their 65.4 season average.
Boise State vs. San Diego State Betting Trends
- Boise State has covered the spread 13 times over 25 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 2 points or more, the Broncos are 7-8 against the spread.
- Boise State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times out of 25 chances this season.
- The 68.9 points per game the Broncos average are 11.8 more points than the Aztecs give up (57.1).
- Boise State has a 12-9 record against the spread and a 20-4 record overall when putting up more than 57.1 points.
- San Diego State has gone 12-11-0 against the spread this year.
- The Aztecs have an ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- San Diego State’s games have gone over the total eight times this season.
- The Aztecs score an average of 65.4 points per game, 5.7 more points than the 59.7 the Broncos allow.
- San Diego State is 11-7 against the spread and 17-1 overall when it scores more than 59.7 points.
Boise State vs. San Diego State Over/Under Trends
- Boise State and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (119 points) 19 times this season.
- There have been 17 San Diego State games that have ended with a combined score over 119 points this season.
- The Broncos average 68.9 points per game against the Aztecs’ 65.4, amounting to 15.3 points over the contest’s over/under of 119.
- This game’s over/under is 2.2 fewer points than the 116.8 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Broncos have seen a 131.6 average over/under in their games this season, 12.6 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Aztecs’ games have a total points bet of 128.9 points this season, 9.9 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Boise State Team Leaders
- Abu Kigab: 13.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 48.1 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (17-for-73)
- Marcus Shaver Jr.: 13.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.5 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (50-for-130)
- Mladen Armus: 7.1 PTS, 8.1 REB, 47 FG%
- Tyson Degenhart: 10.5 PTS, 51.3 FG%, 43.8 3PT% (35-for-80)
- Emmanuel Akot: 10.6 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (44-for-109)
San Diego State Team Leaders
- Matt Bradley: 17 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.9 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (42-for-102)
- Nathan Mensah: 7.3 PTS, 2.1 BLK, 47.9 FG%
- Keshad Johnson: 7.5 PTS, 54.8 FG%, 8.3 3PT% (2-for-24)
- Trey Pulliam: 8 PTS, 37.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (14-for-42)
- Lamont Butler: 7.7 PTS, 1.9 STL, 37.9 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (16-for-46)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.