The Florida Gators (17-10, 7-7 SEC) are only 1-point underdogs as they attempt to extend a six-game home win streak when they square off against the No. 18 Arkansas Razorbacks (21-6, 10-4 SEC) on Tuesday, February 22, 2022 at Exactech Arena at the Stephen C. O’Connell Center. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 135.5.
Arkansas vs. Florida Predictions
Arkansas vs. Florida Betting Odds
Arkansas vs. Florida Last 10 Games
- Arkansas has a 9-1 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread nine times in those games.
- Arkansas’ past 10 contests saw four hit the over.
- The Razorbacks’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 145.9 points scored. That’s 10.4 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Razorbacks have a points-per-game average 3.8 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Florida has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- In two of those 10 games, the final combined score has surpassed the set total.
- The last 10 Gators games averaged 135.3 total points, 0.2 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Gators are scoring 64.2 points per game compared to their 69.7 season average.
Arkansas vs. Florida Betting Trends
- Arkansas is 17-10-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1-point favorites or more, the Razorbacks have an ATS record of 14-8.
- Arkansas’ games have gone over the total 14 times this season.
- The Razorbacks put up 77.3 points per game, 13.3 more points than the 64 the Gators allow.
- When Arkansas scores more than 64 points, it is 14-10 against the spread and 18-6 overall.
- Florida has put together a record of 13-14-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when an underdog by 1 point or more, the Gators are 3-2 against the spread.
- This year, Florida’s games have hit the over 10 times.
- The Gators score an average of 69.7 points per game, just 2.6 more points than the 67.1 the Razorbacks allow.
- When it scores more than 67.1 points, Florida is 11-5 against the spread and 12-4 overall.
Arkansas vs. Florida Over/Under Trends
- Arkansas and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s total of 135.5 points 18 times this season.
- This season, 11 games Florida played finished with a combined score higher than 135.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 147 points per game, 11.5 points more than the point total of 135.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams surrender a combined 131.1 points per game, 4.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Razorbacks have seen a 146.3 average over/under in their games this season, 10.8 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Gators’ games have a total points bet of 136.8 points this season, 1.3 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Arkansas Team Leaders
- JD Notae: 18.5 PTS, 2.3 STL, 42 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (59-for-183)
- Jaylin Williams: 10.3 PTS, 9.6 REB, 1.4 STL, 1.3 BLK, 48.2 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (12-for-45)
- Stanley Umude: 11.1 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (32-for-91)
- Au’Diese Toney: 10.3 PTS, 52.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (6-for-18)
- Davonte Davis: 8.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.6 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (16-for-56)
Florida Team Leaders
- Colin Castleton: 15.7 PTS, 9.1 REB, 2.7 BLK, 54.5 FG%
- Phlandrous Fleming Jr.: 10.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 37.2 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (31-for-102)
- Tyree Appleby: 10.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 36.1 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (48-for-145)
- Anthony Duruji: 8.9 PTS, 53.9 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (19-for-58)
- Myreon Jones: 9.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 36.8 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (53-for-152)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.