The Vanderbilt Commodores (14-12, 6-8 SEC) host the No. 24 Alabama Crimson Tide (17-10, 7-7 SEC) after winning four straight home games. The Crimson Tide are favored by 3.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 22, 2022. The matchup has an over/under of 151.
Alabama vs. Vanderbilt Predictions
Alabama vs. Vanderbilt Betting Odds
Alabama vs. Vanderbilt Last 10 Games
- Alabama covered the spread twice in its past 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Alabama’s last 10 contests saw six go over the total.
- The past 10 Crimson Tide games averaged 1.8 more points (152.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Crimson Tide’s per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 2.3 points lower than their season-long average.
- Vanderbilt has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Vanderbilt games have surpassed the set total seven times.
- The last 10 Commodores games averaged 136.5 total points, 14.5 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Commodores have a 67.9 points-per-game average, 1.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
Alabama vs. Vanderbilt Betting Trends
- Alabama has covered the spread in a matchup nine times this season (9-18-0).
- In games they have played as 3.5-point favorites or more, the Crimson Tide have an ATS record of 6-12.
- This season, 18 of Alabama’s games have gone over the point total out of 28 chances.
- The 80.4 points per game the Crimson Tide put up are 13.7 more points than the Commodores give up (66.7).
- When Alabama puts up more than 66.7 points, it is 8-16 against the spread and 16-9 overall.
- Vanderbilt is 14-11-1 against the spread this year.
- The Commodores are 4-5-1 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- This year, 14 of Vanderbilt’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Commodores put up 6.7 fewer points per game (69.3) than the Crimson Tide allow (76).
- Vanderbilt is 3-2-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall when it scores more than 76 points.
Alabama vs. Vanderbilt Over/Under Trends
- This season, Alabama games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 151-point total 20 times.
- Four of Vanderbilt’s games ended with a combined score over 151 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 149.7 points per game, 1.3 points fewer than the point total of 151 for this matchup.
- These two teams surrender a combined 142.7 points per game, 8.3 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Crimson Tide have seen a 152.5 average over/under in their games this season, 1.5 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 13.7 points more than the average over/under in Commodores’ games this season (137.3 points).
Alabama Team Leaders
- Jaden Shackelford: 17.1 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (83-for-229)
- Keon Ellis: 11.7 PTS, 1.9 STL, 43.6 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (53-for-148)
- Jahvon Quinerly: 13.9 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 24.3 3PT% (36-for-148)
- JD Davison: 8.5 PTS, 47.3 FG%, 29.9 3PT% (20-for-67)
- Charles Bediako: 6.7 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 67.3 FG%
Vanderbilt Team Leaders
- Scotty Pippen Jr.: 19.5 PTS, 1.9 STL, 42.6 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (41-for-135)
- Jordan Wright: 12.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 39.9 FG%, 33 3PT% (32-for-97)
- Quentin Millora-Brown: 5.7 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 64 FG%
- Myles Stute: 8.5 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 43.5 3PT% (54-for-124)
- Jamaine Mann: 5.5 PTS, 50.7 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (2-for-12)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.