The Bowling Green Falcons (12-15, 5-11 MAC) are underdogs (+7.5) as they try to stop a four-game losing streak when they visit the Akron Zips (17-9, 10-6 MAC) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 22, 2022 at James A. Rhodes Arena. The point total for the matchup is 147.5.
Akron vs. Bowling Green Predictions
Akron vs. Bowling Green Betting Odds
Akron vs. Bowling Green Last 10 Games
- Akron covered the spread three times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Akron games has surpassed the set total three times.
- The last 10 Zips games averaged 133.7 total points, 13.8 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Zips have scored 6.2 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Bowling Green has a 2-8 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Bowling Green’s last 10 contests saw eight go over the total.
- The Falcons’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 154.5 points scored. That’s seven more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Falcons’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 79, 3.1 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Akron vs. Bowling Green Betting Trends
- Akron has put together a record of 11-13-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 7.5 points or more, the Zips are 3-8 against the spread.
- Akron’s games have gone over the total 11 times out of 25 chances this season.
- The Zips score 9.9 fewer points per game (70.2) than the Falcons give up (80.1).
- When Akron scores more than 80.1 points, it is 4-0 against the spread and 6-0 overall.
- Bowling Green has put together a record of 10-15-0 against the spread this season.
- The Falcons have an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Bowling Green have hit the over 20 times out of 25 chances this season.
- The Falcons average 19.8 more points per game (82.1) than the Zips allow their opponents to score (62.3).
- Bowling Green has put together a 10-14 ATS record and a 12-14 overall record in games it scores more than 62.3 points.
Akron vs. Bowling Green Over/Under Trends
- This season, five of Akron’s 25 games have gone over Tuesday’s total of 147.5 points.
- In Bowling Green’s 25 games this season, 21 have finished with more combined scoring than Tuesday’s over/under of 147.5.
- The Zips average 70.2 points per game against the Falcons’ 82.1, amounting to 4.8 points over the matchup’s point total of 147.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 142.4 points per game, 5.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Zips games is 135.8 points, 11.7 fewer than the over/under of 147.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 4.9 points fewer than the average over/under in Falcons’ games this season (152.4 points).
Akron Team Leaders
- Enrique Freeman: 13.2 PTS, 11.2 REB, 1.3 BLK, 64.7 FG%
- Xavier Castaneda: 12.5 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (55-for-146)
- Ali Ali: 13.7 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (35-for-84)
- Greg Tribble: 7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.5 FG%, 25 3PT% (5-for-20)
- Bryan Trimble Jr.: 10.4 PTS, 36.1 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (61-for-180)
Bowling Green Team Leaders
- Daeqwon Plowden: 16 PTS, 7 REB, 1.1 BLK, 42 FG%, 36 3PT% (36-for-100)
- Myron Gordon: 11.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (23-for-63)
- Joe Reece: 11.2 PTS, 53.4 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (4-for-9)
- Trey Diggs: 9.4 PTS, 38.2 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (59-for-166)
- Samari Curtis: 8.7 PTS, 44 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (27-for-78)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.