The TCU Horned Frogs (16-8, 5-7 Big 12) will attempt to break a three-game losing streak when they host the West Virginia Mountaineers (14-12, 3-10 Big 12) at 8:00 PM ET on Monday, February 21, 2022 as 4-point favorites. The Mountaineers have also lost three games in a row. The matchup has an over/under of 132.5.
TCU vs. West Virginia Predictions
TCU vs. West Virginia Betting Odds
TCU vs. West Virginia Last 10 Games
- TCU is 5-5 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- The final score of the last 10 TCU games has exceeded the set total six times.
- The last 10 Horned Frogs games averaged 128.4 total points, 4.1 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Horned Frogs have a points-per-game average 4.5 points below their season-long scoring average.
- West Virginia is 2-8-0 against the spread and 1-9 overall in its past 10 contests.
- West Virginia and its opponents have combined to hit the over in eight of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Mountaineers games averaged 136.1 total points, 3.6 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Mountaineers have a 66.1 points-per-game average, 1.8 points below their season-long scoring average.
TCU vs. West Virginia Betting Trends
- TCU has registered a 13-9-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Horned Frogs have an ATS record of 2-3-1 when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
- This season, 12 of TCU’s games have gone over the point total out of 23 chances.
- The 68.1 points per game the Horned Frogs record are only 1.1 more points than the Mountaineers give up (67).
- When TCU puts up more than 67 points, it is 8-3-1 against the spread and 12-1 overall.
- West Virginia is 10-16-0 against the spread this season.
- The Mountaineers have an ATS record of 1-7 when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- Games involving West Virginia have hit the over 15 times this year.
- The Mountaineers put up an average of 67.9 points per game, just 4.1 more points than the 63.8 the Horned Frogs give up.
- West Virginia has put together an 8-9 ATS record and an 11-6 overall record in games it scores more than 63.8 points.
TCU vs. West Virginia Over/Under Trends
- TCU and its opponents have combined to go over Monday’s over/under of 132.5 points 14 times this season.
- A total of 16 of West Virginia’s games finished with a combined score over 132.5 points this season.
- The Horned Frogs average 68.1 points per game against the Mountaineers’ 67.9, amounting to 3.5 points over the matchup’s over/under of 132.5.
- This game’s total is 1.7 fewer points than the 130.8 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the Horned Frogs have seen a 133.5 over/under in their games this season, one more point than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 3.5 points separates the average total points bet in Mountaineers’ games (136 points) and this matchup’s over/under (132.5 points).
TCU Team Leaders
- Mike Miles: 14.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 35.9 FG%, 28.7 3PT% (29-for-101)
- Emanuel Miller: 10.4 PTS, 49.5 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (11-for-38)
- Damion Baugh: 10.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.8 FG%, 26 3PT% (19-for-73)
- Charles O’Bannon Jr.: 9.6 PTS, 42.8 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (33-for-96)
- Eddie Lampkin Jr.: 6.5 PTS, 60.6 FG%
West Virginia Team Leaders
- Taz Sherman: 18.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 42 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (49-for-143)
- Jalen Bridges: 9.2 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (33-for-99)
- Sean McNeil: 13.2 PTS, 43 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (50-for-128)
- Gabe Osabuohien: 4.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.1 FG%
- Malik Curry: 8 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 12.5 3PT% (3-for-24)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.