The Samford Bulldogs (18-9, 8-7 SoCon) host the Citadel Bulldogs (11-15, 5-10 SoCon) after winning five home games in a row. The Samford Bulldogs are favored by 7 points in the contest, which begins at 8:00 PM ET on Monday, February 21, 2022.
Samford vs. Citadel Predictions
Samford vs. Citadel Betting Odds
Samford vs. Citadel Last 10 Games
- Samford has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Samford and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- During their last 10 games, the Samford Bulldogs have scored 0.1 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Citadel has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Citadel games have exceeded the set total four times.
- In their last 10 games, the Citadel Bulldogs have a 74.6 points-per-game average, 3.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
Samford vs. Citadel Betting Trends
- Samford has compiled a 13-11-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Samford Bulldogs are 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 7-point favorites.
- This season, 12 of Samford’s games have gone over the point total out of 24 chances.
- The 75.6 points per game the Samford Bulldogs put up are the same as the Citadel Bulldogs allow.
- Samford has a 6-6 record against the spread and an 11-4 record overall when scoring more than 76.8 points.
- Citadel has put together a 9-14-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 7-point underdogs or more, the Citadel Bulldogs have an ATS record of 5-3.
- This year, 11 of Citadel’s games have gone over the point total out of 23 chances.
- The Citadel Bulldogs put up just 3.6 more points per game (78) than the Samford Bulldogs allow (74.4).
- When it scores more than 74.4 points, Citadel is 8-3 against the spread and 9-5 overall.
Samford Team Leaders
- Ques Glover: 19 PTS, 1.3 STL, 47.4 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (26-for-85)
- Jermaine Marshall: 12.4 PTS, 8 REB, 1.1 STL, 47 FG%, 22.4 3PT% (17-for-76)
- Jaden Campbell: 10.5 PTS, 1.6 STL, 41.7 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (53-for-131)
- Wesley Cardet Jr.: 8 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (14-for-52)
- Jacob Tryon: 5.3 PTS, 53.6 FG%, 31.5 3PT% (17-for-54)
Citadel Team Leaders
- Hayden Brown: 18.8 PTS, 8.7 REB, 52.1 FG%, 31 3PT% (31-for-100)
- Stephen Clark: 10.1 PTS, 2.4 BLK, 57.4 FG%, 36 3PT% (9-for-25)
- Jason Roche: 14.1 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (100-for-242)
- Tyler Moffe: 9.8 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (40-for-118)
- Rudy Fitzgibbons III: 8.9 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (47-for-126)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.