The Indiana Hoosiers (16-9, 7-8 Big Ten) will attempt to end a four-game losing streak when they visit the No. 18 Ohio State Buckeyes (16-7, 9-5 Big Ten) on Monday, February 21, 2022 at Value City Arena as 6.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 134.5.
Ohio State vs. Indiana Predictions
Ohio State vs. Indiana Betting Odds
|Ohio State||-6.5||134.5 points|
Ohio State vs. Indiana Last 10 Games
- Ohio State is 7-3 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Ohio State and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Buckeyes games averaged 5.1 more points (139.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Buckeyes’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 0.2 points higher than their season-long average.
- Indiana has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Indiana games have gone over the set total six times.
- The Hoosiers’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 137.1 points scored. That’s 2.6 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Hoosiers have a 66.2 points-per-game average, 5.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
Ohio State vs. Indiana Betting Trends
- Ohio State has registered a 12-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Buckeyes are 6-5 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Ohio State’s games have gone over the total 13 times out of 22 chances this season.
- The Buckeyes record 74 points per game, 9.8 more points than the 64.2 the Hoosiers allow.
- When Ohio State totals more than 64.2 points, it is 12-7 against the spread and 15-4 overall.
- Indiana has covered the spread 13 times in 25 games with a set spread.
- This year, 11 of Indiana’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Hoosiers score just 4.7 more points per game (71.4) than the Buckeyes allow (66.7).
- Indiana has put together a 12-6 ATS record and a 15-3 overall record in games it scores more than 66.7 points.
Ohio State vs. Indiana Over/Under Trends
- A total of 15 Ohio State games this season have gone over Monday’s total of 134.5 points.
- There have been nine Indiana games that have finished with a combined score over 134.5 points this season.
- The Buckeyes average 74 points per game against the Hoosiers’ 71.4, totaling 10.9 points over the game’s over/under of 134.5.
- The 130.9 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 3.6 fewer than the 134.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Buckeyes have seen a 139.1 over/under in their games this season, 4.6 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of three points separates the average total points bet in Hoosiers’ games (137.5 points) and this contest’s over/under (134.5 points).
Ohio State Team Leaders
- E.J. Liddell: 19.7 PTS, 7.6 REB, 2.5 BLK, 51.5 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (34-for-84)
- Malaki Branham: 11.2 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 45 3PT% (27-for-60)
- Zed Key: 9 PTS, 58.8 FG%
- Jamari Wheeler: 7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 48.2 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (24-for-64)
- Kyle Young: 8.1 PTS, 50.4 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (13-for-40)
Indiana Team Leaders
- Trayce Jackson-Davis: 18 PTS, 8.3 REB, 2.6 BLK, 57.8 FG%
- Race Thompson: 11.7 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.1 STL, 54.7 FG%, 23.8 3PT% (10-for-42)
- Xavier Johnson: 10.3 PTS, 39.3 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (21-for-61)
- Miller Kopp: 5.8 PTS, 36.8 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (26-for-71)
- Parker Stewart: 6.8 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 43.1 3PT% (44-for-102)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.