The North Carolina Central Eagles (14-11, 7-2 MEAC) host the Maryland-Eastern Shore Hawks (8-13, 3-7 MEAC) after winning four home games in a row. The Eagles are favored by 5.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 7:30 PM ET on Monday, February 21, 2022. The point total for the matchup is 134.5.
North Carolina Central vs. Maryland-Eastern Shore Predictions
North Carolina Central vs. Maryland-Eastern Shore Betting Odds
|North Carolina Central||-5.5||134.5 points|
North Carolina Central vs. Maryland-Eastern Shore Last 10 Games
- North Carolina Central is 6-4 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- North Carolina Central’s last 10 contests saw six hit the over.
- The Eagles’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 138.9 points scored. That’s 4.4 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Eagles have a points-per-game average 3.3 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Maryland-Eastern Shore covered the spread six times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- Maryland-Eastern Shore and its opponents have hit the over in three of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Hawks games averaged 1.8 more points (136.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Hawks are scoring 65.1 points per game compared to their 67.6 season average.
North Carolina Central vs. Maryland-Eastern Shore Betting Trends
- North Carolina Central has covered the spread in a game 10 times this season (10-9-0).
- In games they have played as 5.5-point favorites or more, the Eagles have an ATS record of 1-1.
- This season, 12 of North Carolina Central’s games have gone over the point total out of 19 chances.
- The 74.8 points per game the Eagles put up are 8.1 more points than the Hawks give up (66.7).
- North Carolina Central is 9-5 against the spread and 14-5 overall when scoring more than 66.7 points.
- Maryland-Eastern Shore has covered the spread in a matchup 13 times this year (13-7-0).
- The Hawks are 11-1 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- This season, seven of Maryland-Eastern Shore’s games have gone over the point total out of 20 chances.
- The Hawks’ 67.6 points per game are just 0.1 fewer points than the 67.7 the Eagles allow.
- Maryland-Eastern Shore has put together a 3-1 ATS record and a 6-1 overall record in games it scores more than 67.7 points.
North Carolina Central vs. Maryland-Eastern Shore Over/Under Trends
- This season, North Carolina Central and its opponents have combined to outscore Monday’s total of 134.5 points 15 times.
- This season, eight games Maryland-Eastern Shore played finished with a combined score over 134.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 142.4 points per game, 7.9 points more than the over/under of 134.5 for this contest.
- These two teams give up a combined 134.4 points per game, 0.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Eagles games is 139.7 points, 5.2 more than the over/under of 134.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 0.1 points separates this contest’s over/under (134.5 points) and the average total points bet in Hawks’ games (134.4 points) this season.
North Carolina Central Team Leaders
- Justin Wright: 13.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 52.1 FG%, 42.2 3PT% (19-for-45)
- Eric Boone: 8.1 PTS, 2.6 STL, 38.3 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (10-for-36)
- Kris Monroe: 10.1 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (40-for-104)
- Randy Miller Jr.: 12.1 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (34-for-96)
- Dontavius King: 8.3 PTS, 54.5 FG%
Maryland-Eastern Shore Team Leaders
- Nathaniel Pollard Jr.: 8.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 54.7 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (2-for-7)
- Da’Shawn Phillip: 9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 37.1 FG%, 28.2 3PT% (24-for-85)
- Zion Styles: 10.2 PTS, 1.8 STL, 39.6 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (13-for-40)
- Dom London: 11.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.4 FG%, 36 3PT% (27-for-75)
- Kevon Voyles: 8.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 44.9 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (19-for-51)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.