The Liberty Flames (19-9, 10-3 ASUN) hit the road in ASUN play against the Central Arkansas Sugar Bears (9-17, 6-7 ASUN) on Monday, February 21, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The Flames are double-digit favorites by 11.5 points in the game. The matchup has a point total of 151.5.
Liberty vs. Central Arkansas Predictions
Liberty vs. Central Arkansas Betting Odds
Liberty vs. Central Arkansas Last 10 Games
- Liberty covered the spread four times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Liberty’s past 10 games saw seven hit the over.
- The past 10 Flames games averaged 17.4 fewer points (134.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Flames are scoring 1.7 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Central Arkansas covered the spread seven times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Central Arkansas’ past 10 contests saw six go over the total.
- The Sugar Bears’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 151.1 points scored. That’s 0.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Sugar Bears have a 77.1 points-per-game average, 3.5 points above their season-long scoring average.
Liberty vs. Central Arkansas Betting Trends
- Liberty has put together a record of 11-14-0 against the spread this season.
- The Flames have an ATS record of 3-5 when playing as at least 11.5-point favorites.
- Liberty games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 16 times out of 25 chances this season.
- The 73.6 points per game the Flames record are 8.1 fewer points than the Sugar Bears give up (81.7).
- Liberty is 2-2 against the spread and 7-0 overall when scoring more than 81.7 points.
- Central Arkansas has covered the spread 12 times over 23 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when an underdog by 11.5 points or more, the Sugar Bears have gone 6-7 against the spread.
- Central Arkansas’ games have gone over the total 13 times out of 23 chances this season.
- The Sugar Bears’ 73.6 points per game are 11.0 more points than the 62.6 the Flames allow.
- Central Arkansas is 11-5 against the spread and 9-11 overall when it scores more than 62.6 points.
Liberty vs. Central Arkansas Over/Under Trends
- Liberty and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (151.5 points) six times this season.
- There have been 12 Central Arkansas games that have finished with a combined score higher than 151.5 points this season.
- The Flames average 73.6 points per game against the Sugar Bears’ 73.6, totaling 4.3 points under the game’s over/under of 151.5.
- The 144.3 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 7.2 fewer than the 151.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Flames have seen a 131.7 average over/under in their games this season, 19.8 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 2.3 points separates this game’s over/under (151.5 points) and the average total points bet in Sugar Bears’ games (149.2 points) this season.
Liberty Team Leaders
- Darius McGhee: 23.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46.6 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (123-for-298)
- Kyle Rode: 8.5 PTS, 47.4 FG%, 46.7 3PT% (42-for-90)
- Shiloh Robinson: 10.4 PTS, 59.2 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (22-for-54)
- Keegan McDowell: 10.2 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (67-for-156)
- Blake Preston: 6 PTS, 61.3 FG%
Central Arkansas Team Leaders
- Camren Hunter: 14.2 PTS, 1.5 STL, 45.7 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (22-for-85)
- Jared Chatham: 11 PTS, 51.7 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (4-for-18)
- Darious Hall: 12.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 47 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (12-for-39)
- Eddy Kayouloud: 10.6 PTS, 54.1 FG%, 27.5 3PT% (11-for-40)
- Collin Cooper: 9.9 PTS, 35.7 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (57-for-157)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.